• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brothers, please help me. Who is the beautiful woman wearing white in the background?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers, please help me. Who is the beautiful woman wearing white in the background?
I kept thinking about her. Who is she?

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowaday with the mask on ... there is no trusting what's underneath.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowaday with the mask on ... there is no trusting what's underneath.

Yes, not sure of her looks, so wanna ask if any bros here know who she is.

And what she is wearing is really nice, and her blossoms. I was never really a fan of big tits but she really gave me a bad hard-on.

20220623102458011_hd.jpg

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Face masks make unattractive people look more attractive than they really are.
hanor, apart from the aura of mystery and providing great expectations, it may be that what you see may not be what you get.
as quoted by the masked zorro lim suasuay ; one must always expect the unexpected, upturn the downturn and feel rich when looking at one's cpf statements in order to avoid great disappointment :wink: