• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Swee Keat Wants Parliament To Impeach WP Oppies For Being Dishonest Bastards!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG guys need to show balls and courage. If all NSFs and NSMen do the right thing, PAP wld be badly defeated.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More and more Singaporeans are gravitating towards the opposition. I love SG and i sense more people are feeling for SG and know they must do something to save SG.

As shown by my sharing in 2016, Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens from the uncouth India Indians. Likewise, Singaporeans can reclaim SG for Singaporeans. The 1st step is to vote against the pap.

I dont let the pap cronies and IB distract my focus to do my part for SG

I submit that Singaporeans must take steps, and persuade all their relatives and friends, to take steps to vote for the non-PAP candidates, because we served NS and reservist, whereas the foreigners did not but took the jobs in SG, so as to reclaim SG, and forthwith stop allowing foreign workers (whether or not professionals, managers or executives to be PR and worse, to be SG citizens).
The PAP government should not have, and morally should never opened the doors wide and large to foreigners.
SG is like a foreign country to me.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I submit that Singaporeans must take steps, and persuade all their relatives and friends, to take steps to vote for the non-PAP candidates, because we served NS and reservist, whereas the foreigners did not but took the jobs in SG, so as to reclaim SG, and forthwith stop allowing foreign workers (whether or not professionals, managers or executives to be PR and worse, to be SG citizens).
The PAP government should not have, and morally should never opened the doors wide and large to foreigners.
SG is like a foreign country to me.
Agree totally

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Certainly, this is one of the dumbest post I have seen in a long time here. Similar in vein to Stuffycunt's stupid posts.

A leader who is a skilled orator is as important as having an army. A leader who is fiery in speech, motivates, encourages, and imbues confidence in his countrymen. The ability to enunciate your thoughts and clarify your mind, and then dissemminate this out to the citizenry in a message that is reinforced by great oratory skills tells everyone that you have a brain, that you can think on the go, and that you have strength of conviction of your words.

Churchill was a great orator, and his skills were needed in the dark days of WW2 to encourage his countrymen. Hitler was a great orator too, and he could move an entire nation to war with Europe. Che Guevara and Fidel Castro could use speech to motivate a rag tag army to overthrow a govt. Kennedy was a great orator too and gave the world confidence in his defiance against the communists. Shit, even Old FArt was a pretty good orator at one time. Many other such examples abound. A leader skilled in oratory skills can motivate a country to great things, but the opposite can also happen. A leader that reads from a piece of paper with no expression on his face and no ability to think on the go when faced with questions is shit fuck useless and shows he has no brain and hence the country is circling the drain. this kind of fucks we don't need. Got it?

U give sinkies less credit then they deserve. A CECA ah neh does not have great oratory skills. He has great bullshitter skills. Anyone with half a brain can tell the difference after listening to him for 5 mins. A leader with great oratory skills hold you mesmerized for hours. And you leave walking on air, and preparing to take the world on.

THIS MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE AT THE FORTHCOMING GENERAL ELECTIONS.

There are several excellent speakers who are not with the PAP.
Please consider voting them to be MP's.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
but he rose to the rank of Deputy Assistant Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner,
and became the PM's Principal Private Secretary.

Say no more...look at the calibre of some of the other ministers, eg Zorro, Kee Chew

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but he rose to the rank of Deputy Assistant Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner,
and became the PM's Principal Private Secretary.

These are order-taking assignments.
Just have to either answer "Yes sir" or "How high sir?" to get promoted.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the last erection. I no longer blame the pap. I blame the 70% tat put pinky n gang there. N i dont see how this will change in the next erection
Blame the ball less SG NS guys who despite being marginalised by pap, continue to lack courage.

Many of my SG girl friends stoutly voted against pap

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Since the last erection. I no longer blame the pap. I blame the 70% tat put pinky n gang there. N i dont see how this will change in the next erection
I've always blamed daft voters, they are the ones who put the pap there. But since last erection, they've discovered their prized HDB homes will have no value. They have been deceived. This has got to wake them up, because it hit them where it hurts most.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those not learn mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them in the future. :unsure:
Those who think that the factors that were present in GE 2015 will also be present in the next GE are doomed. So look at what happened in 2015 and see whether they will be present at the next GE

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who think that the factors that were present in GE 2015 will also be present in the next GE are doomed. So look at what happened in 2015 and see whether they will be present at the next GE
PAP has learnt its lessons. But have the oppies? Worker Party? Doom is the fate that awaits disbelievers.