• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro See Leng Begs Towkay John To Let His Serfs Skive From Work Without MC! Towkay Huay Kwan Unofficially Not Supportive Of PAP This Time!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1645611328404.png

Employers in Singapore should not be requesting medical certificates from employees who test positive for Covid-19 as the healthcare system here is already taxed due to the Omicron wave, Manpower Minister Tan See Leng said on Feb. 22.

Employers and company human resource departments should excuse employees from returning to their workplaces and not make staff produce recovery memos or medical assessments from a doctor before being allowed back to work, Tan told reporters at the Ministry of Manpower's headquarters in Havelock Road, according to The Straits Times.

He added that those who want an official infection record can make an appointment to undergo a self-administered antigen rapid test (ART) under supervision at one of the combined test centres or quick test centres around the island that are fully funded by the government until March 15.

The test results will be reflected on one's HealthHub status within 30 minutes.

An SMS notification of the test result is also sufficient documentary proof of past infection.

An appeal to employers
He added that his appeal comes after seeing many reports on social media and feedback from colleagues about long lines at clinics and hospital emergency departments here.

Tan said he understood that there may be absenteeism concerns, but he called on HR departments and managers to exercise understanding.

"This is just a phase we are going through," he said.

Under Protocol 2, those down with Covid-19 should just isolate at home for the first 72 hours after testing positive, take an ART after three days, and end isolation after getting a negative result.

Tan previously said employees whose employers insist on MCs for sick leave for Covid-19 infection can approach MOM for further assistance.

Employers must provide leeway
Employers must also familiarise themselves with prevailing Covid-19 health protocols, and let staff back into workplaces after the required isolation period, Tan said.

This call for more understanding comes after general practitioner clinics, polyclinics and hospital emergency departments (EDs) here are stretched due to the latest Omicron surge.

"Doctors have also shared that many patients have been visiting them for the sole purpose of obtaining medical certificates just so they can submit them to their workplaces," Tan said

Tan said such visits are unnecessary.

However, in a written reply in Parliament on Feb. 18, Tan had said that MOM, the Singapore National Employers Federation and the National Trades Union Congress have not come across disputes arising from employers not allowing workers to self-isolate under Protocol 2 without an MC.

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/covid-19-singapore-no-need-mc/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just go to work being infected...see the boss scared or not. Singkies employers are one fucking kind

I told my serfs to try skipping work without mc. And I'm not the only towkay to do so. Too many lowly paid serfs will skive from work and still demand to be paid for the day if they are not expected to produce mc for their absence.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some employees leemand no mc leequired + no mc to be leeducted from the leave mc system. Johntan can accept or not ?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the serfs would get their MCs from the clinics faster than waiting for a response from the MOM hotline.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my serfs to try skipping work without mc. And I'm not the only towkay to do so. Too many lowly paid serfs will skive from work and still demand to be paid for the day if they are not expected to produce mc for their absence.
For me. If need to show mc. I will just go to work infected. See who suffer more

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some employees leemand no mc leequired + no mc to be leeducted from the leave mc system. Johntan can accept or not ?
Good catch. This dirty whore like to say digital sex and drilling
:whistling:
:cool:
You evil coward criminal bully Cantonese prostitute descendant same as semaj2357 aka Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka cottonmouth aka ginmother are so proud in hide in rat hole forum to tell evil filthy lies of me and insult me a virgin a dirty whore. So shameless twisting what I said of digital means using finger in rape crime to i am a slut whore and add a whistle sign to insult me slut whore and yet got the cheek to keep calling yourself wise. Evil coward bullying is what you have done and still doing to me with your cantonese pride for years and obviously bullying is nothing sensible I.e nothing wise if not murder molest rape all called wise. Pui your filthy Cantonese dirty whore phua cb!

A wise action or decision is sensible. It's never wise to withhold evidence. She had made a very wise decision. It is wise to seek help and counsel as soon as possible.

Wise definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary