• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Lawrence Praying That Madam President Will Approve PAP Spending Limit To Help Sinkies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1638197733624.png

Today, I met with Minister Lawrence Wong and his officials from MOF for the annual meeting to discuss the Government’s spending limit under the Net Investment Returns framework. Senior representatives from GIC, MAS and Temasek were also present.

A key parameter in the planning of our national Budget is the expected long term real rates of return (ELTRROR) on our investment assets. The ELTRROR is used to determine the amount of reserves that the Government can spend in the coming fiscal year.

Similar to previous years, we discussed the global economic outlook, methodologies and basis on which the projections were derived and certified by the respective Boards. But this year, we also paid greater attention to the long-term effects of COVID-19 and climate change on our investments, and how they would impact the derivation of the ELTRROR. I am satisfied that our agencies are looking closely into these issues.

I have referred the proposal to the CPA for its advice, and will give my response to the Government thereafter. With my concurrence, the Government can subsequently apply these rates to its relevant assets, to derive the Net Investment Return Contribution for use in Budget 2022.

MCI Photo by Ngau Kai Yan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL what stupid wayang. The decision was already made. The tudung cunt just need to follow the script. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL what stupid wayang. The decision was already made. The tudung cunt just need to follow the script. :rolleyes:
Imuho they are verlee stupid to always expose the approved script KNN 演戏 have to 演全套 KNN sometime just ask tudung cunt to leeject leequest mah KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The template for scripts in such situation has not changed.
They did not receive the memo. Just running down the
clock to end of presidency and live happily ever after -
with a book to be written on her achievements while in office.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

in spore, all these fucking 'press conferences' are waste of public funds and time, they always do what they like eventually, so talk so much for fuck,? its just to convince and con the 61%

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u wanna challenge her 2 disapprove? ...

Madam President and her Council of Advisers are all not PAP cadres. So the Advisers are not obliged to approve the Government's spending limit just because the Government is formed by the PAP.