• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Lawrence Leads A Motorcycle Gang And Raises $30k For Charity! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1660564992647.png

1660565025912.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are competent in being a minister, you don't need to clown away to gander votes.

When i say these whole PAP bunch are clowns that waste taxpayer's money, i am not joking. Just look at him. at first is wushu and now biking, then later what???

Clowns are meant for the circus, not for the parliament.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seems like LW and my uncle share some common interest in motosikal strumming guitar. Both also wise men onlee that LW is future pm while my uncle a kopi uncle KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Royal Enfield really his bike? If so he really has poor taste. Seems like he was promoting a bike made in Keling Land! Lawrence has always been a bike enthusiast going back to his younger days as a church leader. A friend of a friend once gave him a lift on his Honda bike many moons ago when he served under Lawrence a a church volunteer.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are competent in being a minister, you don't need to clown away to gander votes.

When i say these whole PAP bunch are clowns that waste taxpayer's money, i am not joking. Just look at him. at first is wushu and now biking, then later what???

Clowns are meant for the circus, not for the parliament.

Got vids or pics of wushu from this clown?

This clown rides CECA motorbikes #

Imagine the horror

Having to ride CECA :laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the 4G fuckers are all aspiring Tiktok celebrities.

This cuntry is fucked, to put it mildly. :cool:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least we have an active future prime minister that can sing, ride a bike & knows wushu. Although I am not a supporter for PAP, I appreciate and grateful to what LKY had done for Singapore that makes me proud of being a Singaporean especially that I am staying overseas. Having travelled to many countries throughout my working career, I realized holding the Red Passport is a ease to travel. Many people hated PAP for whatever reasons, my advice is you can always migrate or stay overseas & rent out your HDB (for normal working class brothers) to collect rental to sustain your oversea expenditure. As a matter of fact, most of us are tied down with family & relatives in Singapore, making such a move is almost impossible, as such, rather than grumbling & complaining about our lives in Singapore, make the best use of it. Every country got its own problems, should count ourselves lucky we got a stable government & earning a reasonable income. Spend time & money travelling or doing your favorite hobbies will be the best.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seems like LW and my uncle share some common interest in motosikal strumming guitar. Both also wise men onlee that LW is future pm while my uncle a kopi uncle KNN

Guitar strumming and motorbike riding are generally traits associated with Mats. Goes to show that he has the traits and mindset of a Mat. How to trust him to run our country?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guitar strumming and motorbike riding are generally traits associated with Mats. Goes to show that he has the traits and mindset of a Mat. How to trust him to run our country?
Imuho it leepend on certain factors before it will be associated with the mats although it may be a similar hobbies.
Eg my uncle mat friend studied pt degree halfway can gave up the course after an accident the motorsikal need repair so he rather use the money for repair rather than paying course fee .