• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bro, just pass your Jade to me and limpeh will jitao solve yr problems

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this jade ai mai?
1560911217015.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN being owed salary is a real tricky thing to deal with KNN becas you will find yourself playing 2 roles at the same time KNN 1 hand pointing middle finger to employer another begging him KNN anyone would also no longer a man unless you want to be a man behind bars KNN forget about being a man going to mom leeport becas it will only hurt your esteem more KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN being owed salary is a real tricky thing to deal with KNN becas you will find yourself playing 2 roles at the same time KNN 1 hand pointing middle finger to employer another begging him KNN anyone would also no longer a man unless you want to be a man behind bars KNN forget about being a man going to mom leeport becas it will only hurt your esteem more KNN
KNN the correct action he should take if he wanted to proof he is a man to his wife he should ask his wife "do you mind if i attempt to recover my salary using a chopper" KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the correct action he should take if he wanted to proof he is a man to his wife he should ask his wife "do you mind if i attempt to recover my salary using a chopper" KNN

yr suggestion can be mati case one

the correct action he should take is chamsiong with his wife "do you mind if i put u for lelong at Carousell instead"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Koh was desperate to provide financial stability for his new wife and joined a new branding and marketing company that his polytechnic mate had founded.

Bad, bad move. :cool:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
now all you need is a ribbon on her blouse.... :laugh:
Actually, I like her since Miss Singapore Universe. She was an SMU student, then. Lol. But there's one physical attribute that I don't really like about her. No, its not her neh neh, I dont mind that. They are good enough for me at least.

What I dislike is her nose. Too big and not sharp enough. If she go do some plastic surgery to resize and reshape that nose, she will look even better. Lol :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I like her since Miss Singapore Universe. She was an SMU student, then. Lol. But there's one physical attribute that I don't really like about her. No, its not her neh neh, I dont mind that. They are good enough for me at least.

What I dislike is her nose. Too big and not sharp enough. If she go do some plastic surgery to resize and reshape that nose, she will look even better. Lol :biggrin:
very sharp eyes you have. or very poor eyesight i have... :thumbsup:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It has always been my dream to have an attractive gf who smokes. We both can puff away together after each sex session. I imagine the bonding would be betterer.:biggrin:
I try not to have a puff after intimacy. I don't want my woman to misunderstand. They do watch TV and assume that men who puff after intimacy is machiam like after fucking a prostitute and have a smoke to feel job done. It does give her that uncomfortable "transactional" feel.