• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Bro Drifter....

Poor IHP. Had to run for a quickie with his doggie.Good luck. Not too fast ok. Sekali shoot through and out from your vulval mulut! Be careful IHP. Please be careful. I do care for you. You are my brudder, remember that! Take care...sorrie abit loh soh today because I may not live tomorrow....Cheers everyone.

you keep saying that but you are not dead yet. When? :smile:

1. bro, is it some cat or dog having nine lives or what?
2. aiyoh!
3. honest, i just detest such madness & bombardments.
4. machiam some sick old thing repeating repeating repeating itself!

mollusk

wow...forum getting interesting....i guess must donate to Sam too... kekekeke

Very common to find threats in your PM and through the reputation system but what most forummers can't spot unless they troll full time and are sharp like me are the antics these IB clowns used. :biggrin:

For example using clone A to gain rep points, friends, popularity by fooking tonychat.

And using clone B to carry out his agenda by supporting PAP policies and bashing sinkies.

To be always ahead in my game, no naming of clones here.

Hahhha .. Have alot to learn from u .. Sifu .

KNNBPCB

Mobilisation Activated! I am here to report, SIR! Ready to GO! For Honour and Glory! :smile:

bruddeer,why so impatient. akan datang lah....just one press, habiskan....coming soon to the theatre next to you lor!

The earlier the better and merrier :smile:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hyWJCd1GYhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I boost your war chest also. Please boost me back :biggrin:

Ok thanks bro .. Will do that after I give a few upz .. Won't forget u lah don't worry . :wink: now waiting for reservist .. Anytime I will take out my nuke and nuke those idiot ...

2. aiyoh!

You mean like a pimple that won't go away more likely bro

Greater powers comes with greater responsibility .. I will make those trolls responsible for the shit they stir here :wink: .

2. aiyoh!

brudder streets73, you are one cool but ferocious tiger. one bite is like a viper - very deadly. respect respect respect....