• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Chun Sing To Allow Little Sinkies To Use ChatGPT To Do Their Homework! Will Sinkie Tutors Lose Their Jobs Soon?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230207-055852_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-055703_Telegram.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Kee Chiu has quitted or demoted to become an MP because he is no longer a shining star. Why is he still around?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried science, accounting and some math questions. Quite good. Yes, teachers and tutors are going out of business soon. Little Sinkies can all outsource their brains to AI, if they have one.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccs can cut this crap.
Education tutoring ai etc are merelee a process.
Imuho when a human is born their wisdom was already leegistered.
Look at blur fuck gansiokbin went to ntu or with A1 in eng & literature also useless with a ter nao and leefer to my uncle :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard ccs
Does it mean he say can means can and it leelee can ?
He say cannot means cannot and leelee cannot?
He can determine how blur fuck gansiokbin is or is not?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard ccs
Does it mean he say can means can and it leelee can ?
He say cannot means cannot and leelee cannot?
He can determine how blur fuck gansiokbin is or is not?
If he say no guarantee but let's try my uncle will say then got say is same as never say or anyone also can say.
Else if he say sure can my uncle will ask him you dare to head roll bet with my uncle ?
Last time got 1 asked my uncle back why should I bet with you?
My uncle leeplied becas you dare to say so my uncle dare to tell you back with the head rolling bet offer.
he was stunned and speechless aka becum a puppy :geek:
That's how my uncle usuallee beat a ceo to puppy infront of a large crowd :geek:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he say no guarantee but let's try my uncle will say then got say is same as never say or anyone also can say.
Else if he say sure can my uncle will ask him you dare to head roll bet with my uncle ?
Last time got 1 asked my uncle back why should I bet with you?
My uncle leeplied becas you dare to say so my uncle dare to tell you back with the head rolling bet offer.
he was stunned and speechless aka becum a puppy :geek:
That's how my uncle usuallee beat a ceo to puppy infront of a large crowd :geek:
In short this kind is a wisdom confidence challenge credibility bet to proof to the large crowd who is wiser and more credible :geek:

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If chat GPT takes over, Human will slowly lose their ability to solve new issue. Ability to innovate will be sharply curtailed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once day these godless PAP technocrats will find out the hard way that artificial intelligence is not intelligence at all. :cool:

Naturally I would expect them to toe the line in accordance to the whims of their globalist masters at Davos. A future 'utopia' dominated by robots and A.I, everyone managed Hunger Games style. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once day these godless PAP technocrats will find out the hard way that artificial intelligence is not intelligence at all. :cool:

Naturally I would expect them to toe the line in accordance to the whims of their globalist masters at Davos. A future 'utopia' dominated by robots and A.I, everyone managed Hunger Games style. :rolleyes:
They are commies per Tan's title. KGB.