• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Briton & his black pig plead guilty for SHN violation

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE - A Briton breached his stay-home notice (SHN) and sneaked out of his room at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore hotel in Marina Bay to meet his fat fiancee on another floor.

Nigel Skea, 52, left his room on the 14th storey without wearing a mask on three occasions on Sept 21 last year.

On the third occasion, he walked up the stairs at about 2.20am to meet Agatha Maghesh Eyamalai, a 39-year-old Fat Singaporean Sarong Party Sow for a quickie, whose room was on the 27th storey.

Agatha was not serving an SHN at the time, her hairy black vagina is just too itchy.

The couple, who got married in November last year, pleaded guilty to Covid-19-related offences on Monday (Feb 15). They will be sentenced on Feb 26.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE - A Briton breached his stay-home notice (SHN) and sneaked out of his room at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore hotel in Marina Bay to meet his fat fiancee on another floor.

Nigel Skea, 52, left his room on the 14th storey without wearing a mask on three occasions on Sept 21 last year.

On the third occasion, he walked up the stairs at about 2.20am to meet Agatha Maghesh Eyamalai, a 39-year-old Fat Singaporean Sarong Party Sow for a quickie, whose room was on the 27th storey.

Agatha was not serving an SHN at the time, her hairy black vagina is just too itchy.

The couple, who got married in November last year, pleaded guilty to Covid-19-related offences on Monday (Feb 15). They will be sentenced on Feb 26.

hahahahaha, u shld get an award for creative journalism :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Briton breached his stay-home notice (SHN) and sneaked out of his room at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore hotel in Marina Bay to meet his fat fiancee on another floor.

:redface:
This is hotel truly, where I know I must be

Where my dicks wait for me, where the juices always flow
This is hotel surely, as my senses tell me

This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's hotel

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shitskin desi black pig.
Is she a local desi or an instant citizen from India?
I can smell her smelly cunt looking at her photo, her pungent stinky cumin coconut curry pussy.

Agatha Maghesh Eyamalai
38146388-9159123-image-a-25_1610968750450.jpg

preview.jpg