• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

British resident of Perak will killed for seeking revenue collection AND abolition of debt slavery

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9D031EBE-BE48-4825-A86E-DF8063B95410.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
British resident of Perak WAS killed for seeking revenue collection AND abolition of debt slavery

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
meanwhile we have one unreleased (as in uncumsummated) sinkie auntie who remains a slave to sleep apnea, firecrackers, insomnia, and trolling the internet to post crap. must free yourself woman before you descend into slavery of your own device and madness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
meanwhile we have one unreleased (as in uncumsummated) sinkie auntie who remains a slave to sleep apnea, firecrackers, insomnia, and trolling the internet to post crap. must free yourself woman before you descend into slavery of your own device and madness.

No, this is obviously not crap but gold. And of course mine is not slavery but Hokkien charity education which I get joy from sharing what I am learning on Malaya history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm the British is so kind to abolish slavery system in Perak. Ho sim bo Ho poh indeed get murdered for it.
@mudhatter m&d dog son of whore going by your track record calling Chinese women whores despite ancient China helping your glorious ancestors, of course you evil ingrate will also say since when you rely on British to free mudland from slavery system. Am I right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@mudhatter m&d dog son of whore going by your track record calling Chinese women whores despite ancient China helping your glorious ancestors, of course you evil ingrate will also say since when you rely on British to free mudland from slavery system. Am I right?
Of course Ho sim bo Ho Boh lah. Welcome to prove me wrong on this ok @mudhatter m&d dog son of whore?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you give your political opponents the 'Bukit Ho Swee' treatment, is it any wonder that they would want you dead? Even more so when you're an ang mo colonial master. :biggrin:

I couldn't help but chuckle when I first read about Birch's assassination in my history textbooks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you give your political opponents the 'Bukit Ho Swee' treatment, is it any wonder that they would want you dead? Even more so when you're an ang mo colonial master. :biggrin:

I couldn't help but chuckle when I first read about Birch's assassination in my history textbooks.
So did the Spore history text book mention he helped to liberate the slaves? I didn’t study history beyond Sec 2 so I have not read about Birch until now. According to some m&d chinese blog, this FACT of British helping to abolish the Malay slavery system is not even mentioned as a footnote in mudland history textbook, only the part about taking their revenue collection was mentioned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And he was known to offer sanctuary to fugitive debt slaves, when he could have done nothing to help the slaves. So this Birch definitely is good hearted to the slaves aka Ho sim in Hokkien. Isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he was known to offer sanctuary to fugitive debt slaves, when he could have done nothing to help the slaves. So this Birch definitely is good hearted to the slaves aka Ho sim in Hokkien. Isn’t it?
It takes a lot to offer sanctuary to fugitive debt slaves ok? Most people won’t even lift a finger to help poor victim of persecution. Just see what happened to me for proof.