• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring your Brats here = $10 Surcharge.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

Restaurant with 'screaming children surcharge' says it has yet to impose fee on guests​

Angie’s Oyster Bar and Grill along Outram Road implemented the S$10 surcharge “a little over a month ago” following increasing complaints from diners.

In response to CNA’s queries, Angie’s Oyster Bar and Grill along Outram Road said on Wednesday (Sep 21) that parents have also been “a little more mindful and also make a greater effort to ensure their children are not disturbing other patrons”.

The restaurant implemented the surcharge “a little over a month ago” following increasing complaints from diners.

A screenshot of a reservation confirmation text message sent to news platform Mothership showed that diners were warned that they will be charged S$10 for screaming or uncontrolled children.

Source :::

CNA

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bloody hell! That’s a fine piece of advertising if you’d asked me! Guess I’m dining there as often as I can :coffee::coffee::coffee:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm all for it man. sometimes the adults just wanna eat in peace, no little nuisances running around and screaming.