• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring out the monster in u!!!!

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u ever hate a person so much that u want to do insane things to them.what will u do to them for revenge?show me yoir evil side

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shd ask the China Chinese they hated the Japs and 5 eye BE nations and the 八国联军 countries that attack China over illegal opium trade known as 1st opium trade war.... then followed by 2nd opium trade war to humilate China.... then followed by French invasion of China....

Because french failed miserably to invade China, they shameless say it was a Sino-french war....

Ask India who they hated most... again point to BE.....

Have u ever hate a person so much that u want to do insane things to them.what will u do to them for revenge?show me yoir evil side

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has special hatred with unmarried marriage annulled or widowed signora age 45 onwards especially with accounts or finance background KNN he would want to have their cb cut out and grow it in a frame displayed in a museum KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get that hatred out and make it disappear. World will be better without hate.change course and seek a new beginning. Awsy from the negatives.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate this scammer teo kok jing from sarawak kuching

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20191127-210334_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-210334_Facebook.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 89