• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring Joetys Back!!!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they lose a confrontation, they just simply delete the thread.

Too sissy. Cannot fight head on.

Now let them delete this thread.

We want Joetys!!!
Bring him back!!!
Get rid of PepperCrap!

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They will not be back unless the resident mind fucker, the one who praises you one day and viciously attacks you the next is gone forever. Did that to many including Joe, erection2011 and Alamaking. With the advent of the new motherfucking fake German Engineer married to a Singaporean with 2 kids, having a ball of a time sitting 16 hours a day micro-managing SBF, it is all coming to an end.

house-of-cards-demolished.gif

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam himself is fearful too.....

Peppertail is his mark on his grave.

No one will shed a tear, and I am the only whom will shed a tear of JOY.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys are idiots.

On one hand you want internet freedom and on the other hand you want control. There is nothing that can be done, people are free to posts, people are free to come and go. So be it. Live with it.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then he should not have left coz SB will still be around even if this forum nobody. needs somewhere to potificate

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are idiots.

On one hand you want internet freedom and on the other hand you want control. There is nothing that can be done, people are free to posts, people are free to come and go. So be it. Live with it.

This is true.
BUT that said I hope to see Pii Joe come back.....and AK too.
DO NOT let the pap IBs win.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AK, Pi Joe, and whoever is missing. Just come back. Don't allow yourself to be mindfucked by someone who will not make any difference to your life. I was like you guys when I left the forum but decided to come back and mind fucked my tormentors back.

Leaving this forum will only leave those assholes happy. People gave us a royalty title and you guys abdicated even before holding court?