• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brigadier General?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what? who cares?

pap wants to make them feel important, but really, who cares abt a BG?

even a Minister in SG is scorned upon, let alone an SAF Officer

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This remains me of an ex-colleague, at a company dinner who insist to sit at our table but not her Dept's table. I ask her why? She mentioned that her boss husband is so high up and she might not be able to talk to him. Later I realize that her boss husband is a BG. So... very very Important person ok, and will cause other's to freak out, you know?:eek:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This remains me of an ex-colleague, at a company dinner who insist to sit at our table but not her Dept's table. I ask her why? She mentioned that her boss husband is so high up and she might not be able to talk to him. Later I realize that her boss husband is a BG. So... very very Important person ok, and will cause other's to freak out, you know?:eek:

Everything is an illusion....created by men...:biggrin:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
why say something which is so blindingly obvious? these paper officers are just in the job cos they can't succeed outside, simple as that. when push comes to shove, in a war, we'll see whether they're deserving of their paper rank.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
why say something which is so blindingly obvious? these paper officers are just in the job cos they can't succeed outside, simple as that. when push comes to shove, in a war, we'll see whether they're deserving of their paper rank.

They are probably the first one to cowers and cries for their mamas.:rolleyes:
A man is not tested until the man is tested in a shooting war !!!!