• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breathtaking hikes to try all over the world

jw5

Loyal
na_5bab8a430f693.jpg

Pembrokeshire Coast Path, Wales - Often cited as the most breathtaking stretch of coastline in Britain, the Pembrokeshire coast is served by a remarkable 186-km (300-mi) waymarked trail that covers nearly every kind of maritime landscape.

jw5

Loyal
na_61951025cb74f.jpg

Grand Canyon rim-to-rim hike, USA -

This epic hike is best undertaken in spring or fall, though winter excursions are rewarded with some sparkling, fairy-tale photo opportunities. The distance covered is around 70 km (44 mi).

jw5

Loyal
na_5bab927ce104b.jpg

Kalalau Trail, Hawaii - A trek along the tropical Nā Pali Coast of Kauai Island takes you through emerald jungle, past tumbling waterfalls, and affords jaw-dropping Pacific Ocean views.

jw5

Loyal
na_61951027bde16.jpg

Chilkoot Trail, USA/Canada -

Following this trail is to rediscover Alaska's and Yukon Territory's gold mining history. Routes include the Golden Stairs and The Scales. Feeling lucky?

jw5

Loyal
na_5bac87222c66e.jpg

Pico do Arieiro-Pico Ruivo, Portugal -

Anchored in the Atlantic Ocean, the Portuguese island of Madeira is celebrated for its stunning mountain scenery, a result of a thunderous volcanic past. Hike from Pico do Arieiro to Pico Ruivo, the island's highest peak, and end up above the cloud line.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream is to go on a Inca trail in Peru one day with my whole family.
I am looking from time to time into the best inca trail tour operators in peru and even contacted two of them already.
The cash is not a problem at this stage for me, but making that time for an overseas trip sounds like a mission.

Last edited: