• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Tan Jee Say & Ang Yong Guan to join SPP

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really really petty and ugly. WP should be talking about fixing the PAP, not the SDP. And if they want to continue chatting, it's up to them.

There is a glaring absence in terms of the WP rank and file discussing national issues. Almost everything is local politics. It's almost as though only the leadership were dealing with the national issues, if at all. This is not how a democracy should work.

They do table many questions dealing with national issues. Maybe it just the way they ask questions wasn't confrontational enough for your likings?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
well the only thing more pathetic than the voters dictating what the WP should do is the PAP dictating what the WP should do. This is your idea of how competition always always benefits the consumers huh.
now it's your turn to confuse me? not sure what you mean by that....

if you'd ask me, i'd guess you are saying the white scums are dictating (by scoring spectacular own goal after spectacular own goal) what the wp should do (kick out white scum after white scum). right?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do table many questions dealing with national issues. Maybe it just the way they ask questions wasn't confrontational enough for your likings?
actually i'd also prefer the questions to be more direct and forceful but i think there are certain rules and regulations when putting up questions and debating in parliament.. like you need to speak nicely, gentlemanly and address everything to the speaker instead of just telling lui *uck y** that his latest c.o.e tweak is really embarrassingly lame or $8 malaysian cow that his abuse of the word "affordable" is embarrassingly embarrassing

but as long as they dun score spectacular own goals that gifted the white scums more good years of swiss standard of living then i'm alright

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really really petty and ugly. WP should be talking about fixing the PAP, not the SDP. And if they want to continue chatting, it's up to them.

It's all here in the forum. WP supporter slagging off SDP is the most common thing these days. That I even have to "provide proof" - that's a joke.
what's really a joke is you confusing yourself when you conveniently interchange w.p (itself) with w.p supporters (if they are really what they are).

come back when you have made up your mind what you want to name your day today.