• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING] Song Joong-ki files for divorce to end marriage with Song Hye-kyo

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
m.koreatimes.co.kr
optimize
Song Joong-ki, left, and Song Hye-kyo were a couple in 'Descendants of the Sun' (2016) on KBS. Courtesy of KBS
By Lee Gyu-lee

optimize
Song Joong-ki, left, and Song Hye-kyo wedded at The Shilla Seoul in the city's Jung-gu District in October 2017. Courtesy of Blossom Entertainment, UAA Actor Song Joong-ki has filed for divorce to end his marriage with actress Song Hye-kyo. The actor's lawyer confirmed, Thursday.

The couple tied the knot in 2017 after they met through starring in a mega-hit TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" in 2016.

"I deeply regret to pass on bad news to the people who support and love me," said Song through his lawyer's statement.

He refrained from telling further details, adding it is "privacy matter"

Multiple Chinese media outlets reported rumorsof their divorce last February. But it soon quelled as Joong-ki was seen wearing his wedding ring in public events.

Hye-kyo recently ended off the romantic TV series "Encounter" with co-star Park Bo-gum. Joong-ki is starring in the soap opera "Arthdal Chronicles," which has been on air since June 1.

Below is the statement from Song Joong-ki.

Hello. This is Song Joong-ki.

First, I'd like to apologize for delivering this unfortunate news to the many fans who love and care for me.

I have begun the process of filing for divorce from Song Hye-kyo.

Rather than denouncing one another and arguing over who is to blame, I hope that the divorce process can be wrapped up amicably.

I ask for your understanding in regards to the fact that it is difficult to discuss the details of my personal life, and I will recover from my current wounds and do my utmost as an actor to repay you through great productions in the future.

Thank you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the perils of marrying a younger guy. Akan datang, Lin Chiling and her nihonjin partner.

Being in showbiz also does not help things. :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fann and Chris still happily married. Those star couples should take a leaf from their book. If hye kyo need a shoulder and more I am available.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the perils of marrying a younger guy. Akan datang, Lin Chiling and her nihonjin partner.

Being in showbiz also does not help things. :wink:
Lin Chiling is naive. She may think that she is rich and she doesn't need to marry a rich man. So she marries for love, and she goes for a Japanese singer who is younger than she is. By doing so, she is not enhancing her value. 戏子 marry 戏子.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin Chiling is naive. She may think that she is rich and she doesn't need to marry a rich man. So she marries for love, and she goes for a Japanese singer who is younger than she is. By doing so, she is not enhancing her value. 戏子 marry 戏子.

LCL think that she's smart and rich. But after a while, sex get bored. They travel around. Temptation got the better of the jap man.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If hye kyo need a shoulder and more I am available.
If you can make her yours, not a bad deal.. Lol:biggrin:

I got to like her when watching kdrama Full House when she co star with Rain in 2004 .

Song Hye-kyo Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
www.celebritynetworth.com
Song-Hye-kyo.jpg
Date of Birth:Feb 26, 1982 (37 years old)Height:5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)

Song Hye-kyo net worth: Song Hye-kyo is a South Korean actress who has a net worth of $20 million.

Song Hye-kyo was born in Daiseo District, Daegu, South Korea in November 1981.

She was ranked 7th on the Korea Power Celebrity list by Forbes magazine in 2017.

Hye-kyo has starred in several films including My Girl and I, Make Yourself at Home, Countdown, A Reason to Live, The Grandmaster, My Brilliant Life, The Crossing: Part 1, The Queens, and The Crossing: Part 2.

She has also starred in the TV mini-series Autumn in My Heart in 2000, the television series Full House in 2004, the TV mini-series That Winter, the Wind Blows in 2013, and the TV series Descendants of the Sun since 2016.

Song Hye-kyo won a Women in Film Korea Actress Award in 2011 and a Baek Sang Art Award for Most Popular Actress in 2016. She released the album Switch: Be White in 2012 and the books Song Hye-kyo's Moment in 2011 and It's Time for Hye-kyo in 2012.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt this the usual scene of celebrity marriage?
Look at the angmo entertainment circle marriage lagi entertaining.
If celebrity dont entertain the public, i worry.:biggrin: