• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Roy Ngerng got fired from Tan tock Seng Hospital!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro in ancient roman times,they throw u in the arena with a wooden stick and open the iron gates and release the lions and the cheetahs that have been starving for a month....u think u have a choice.... stupid?

have u heard of the saying in Rome...."bring u to the circus"....wtf u think PAP is bringing Roy to the circus for?he is the main act dumbdumb...

That pappy fucker was chiding roy for being unprepared to fight in the arena. How is him being fired comparable to fighting in the arena when he is affected outside of it. It's a cheap shot move where the fight is held in court.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
That pappy fucker was chiding roy for being unprepared to fight in the arena. How is him being fired comparable to fighting in the arena when he is affected outside of it. It's a cheap shot move where the fight is held in court.

dont show your stupidity here
as long as you declare war
the arena is not confined within the ring
go and fuck yourself idiot head

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a very sensible singaporean
i like your style

Hey don't get the wrong idea hor. I also do not like Ah Loong ruling style.

But at least I don't view issues like thru a typical Sinkie loser perspective hor.

I take Ah Loong just like any Ah Long. He wants to get paid to fund his crony org.
I pay loh. No problem one.
As long as I am happy, he is happy can liao.
Anyway, what do you think will happen to Ah Roy?
From the grape vines I think he and his entire family will soon be charged.
Not by ISD or CPIB but mis-using donated funds to fund their pathetic life style.
Ah Loong and his cronies really know how to play their hand, now Ah Roy no more pay sure dip his hands into those money he had collected.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
roy has become a celebrity
a political high prized pawn
he has nothing to fear
he has already carved himself a wonderful
and lucrative career anywhere

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah no need to be afraid lah
i am an open pro singaporean
i fuck those who fuck singapore

Hey but I like to fuck the typical Sinkie leh.

So I am fucking Singapore?

Hey I pay my taxes to Ah Loong leh, alot somemore so I think I have the right to 'fuck' those losers! LoL

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey but I like to fuck the typical Sinkie leh.

So I am fucking Singapore?

Hey I pay my taxes to Ah Loong leh, alot somemore so I think I have the right to 'fuck' those losers! LoL

many singaporeans deserved to be fucked for their utter stupidities
this does not make you an anti singaporean
i fuck stupid and idiotic oppo ib singaporeans here
and they fuck me dead
it's a daily battle here
but these oppo knnb gangsters and thugs are losers
no balls no guts no blains no nothing

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can join Tang Liang Hong or Francis Seow ( the latter must be seow) ? LoL

these two are great people i respect
i dont think they are siao
i think they played the wrong cards
no political strategy advisors
just bang their heads against the wall

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: You made the rules ah? I can see why you find it ok cos you have 0 honor you low down scumbag.

you are a failure with your vulval mouth
i suppose you are in love with narong the sarong
his vulval mouth is legendary
no facts but profanities and vulgarities
zero credibility

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
many singaporeans deserved to be fucked for their utter stupidities
this does not make you an anti singaporean
i fuck stupid and idiotic oppo ib singaporeans here
and they fuck me dead
it's a daily battle here
but these oppo knnb gangsters and thugs are losers
no balls no guts no blains no nothing

You see the problem about Sinkie stupidity is a matter of persepective.
On one hand, they can feel that they are loser in this high cost environment and they are right that what they are paid is not enough to cope with the inflation

On the other hand, if you cannot cope it means that Sinkie is so stupid that he cannot make use of opportunities here to increase their pay.

So when it got too hot for them. A Ah Roy thought he should be a hero to fight for these losers.

They are losers to begin with does Ah Roy think he can win battles with this sort of ppl backing him?

Ah Roy also must be seow maybe he should have worked in IMH more appropriate and now can admit himself there! LoL

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the problem about Sinkie stupidity is a matter of persepective.
On one hand, they can feel that they are loser in this high cost environment and they are right that what they are paid is not enough to cope with the inflation

On the other hand, if you cannot cope it means that Sinkie is so stupid that he cannot make use of opportunities here to increase their pay.

So when it got too hot for them. A Ah Roy thought he should be a hero to fight for these losers.

They are losers to begin with does Ah Roy think he can win battles with this sort of ppl backing him?

Ah Roy also must be seow maybe he should have worked in IMH more appropriate and now can admit himself there! LoL

yes quite insightful

just look at the number of oppo ibs jumping into the wagon
and drowning themselves with stupidities

they are climbing the wrong tree

suddenly many become so vocal

suddenly a hero was born

suddenly singapore becomes so news breaking

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lkylwl.jpg

"TTSH is my father hospital ok, I work there, problem?"

that's a spitting image of one of those noose presenters.
he could spoof her to eternity.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Roy chap is working as a nurse right?
If so, he may have better chance to seek employment in other countries where there's also a demand for healthcare workers.
In fact I think it may be a blessing in disguise for him to venture overseas if possible.

Yahoo state he is working as a contract patient coordinator. No wonder he so tulan lah, how much does patient coordinator earns ? Fired also nevermind lah, if is me I will fire myself.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo state he is working as a contract patient coordinator. No wonder he so tulan lah, how much does patient coordinator earns ? Fired also nevermind lah, if is me I will fire myself.

Not sure what that job does, but at least it is a living.

Now no job........no income at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure what that job does, but at least it is a living.

Now no job........no income at all.

You mean you need to have a job in order to get income????

Can't he set up something to earn an income by himself???

Oh gosh..sinkies are really damn low minded...no wonder kanna screwed by your own govt daily.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you need to have a job in order to get income????

Can't he set up something to earn an income by himself???

Oh gosh..sinkies are really damn low minded...no wonder kanna screwed by your own govt daily.

Set what up? Like you, sell soursop by the roadside ah?