• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking : rev. raphael warnock will defeat gop trumptard candidate kelly loeffler

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 min ago
CNN Projection: Democrat Warnock defeats GOP Sen. Loeffler
From CNN's Marshall Cohen and Alex Rogers

Senate candidate Raphael Warnock of Georgia speaks to supporters during a rally on November 15 in Marietta, Georgia.
Senate candidate Raphael Warnock of Georgia speaks to supporters during a rally on November 15 in Marietta, Georgia. Jessica McGowan/Getty Images

Democratic Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock will defeat GOP candidate Kelly Loeffler, CNN projects.
Warnock, the senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, will make history as the first Black US senator from Georgia.
In an address earlier Wednesday, Warnock spoke to his supporters and thanked them.
"To everyone out there struggling today, whether you voted for me or not, know this," Warnock said. "I hear you, I see you and every day I'm in the United States Senate I will fight for you."
Warnock is the first Georgia Democrat elected to the Senate in 20 years, and his election is the culmination of years of voter registration drives conducted by former state House Democratic leader Stacey Abrams and other activists.
President-elect Joe Biden also won Georgia, the first time for a Democratic presidential candidate since the 1990s.
Some context: The party that wins the race between GOP candidate David Perdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff will take control of the Senate.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live Updates: Warnock projected to win Georgia Senate runoff, other race neck-and-neck
Both Georgia Senate seats – and control of the chamber – are up for grabs today
By Adam Shaw | Fox News
Fox News Go Video
Fox News Go
<br>
Democrat Raphael Warnock is projected to defeat Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., in one of the two crucial Senate runoffs in Georgia, according to Fox News' Decision Desk.

Loeffler encouraged her supporters early Wednesday to "keep fighting," refusing to concede her Senate runoff election despite her opponent, Democrat Raphael Warnock, claiming victory.

The race between Jon Ossoff and David Perdue is still neck-and-neck.

Perdue holds an extremely slim lead over Ossoff but leads could shift through Tuesday night, Wednesday morning and potentially beyond as different tranches of votes from different areas are counted.

The races tonight will determine which party holds the Senate, and are expected to come down to the wire. That prediction seemed on track late Tuesday.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
donch worry, moi jin confident dotard will still win on 20 jan, he will pull some shit outta his orange ass and catch everyone pants down and hands grabbing balls

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, been watching, and laughing at the MAGA morons. Both Purdue and Loeffler lost, what retards these REPUBLICUNTS are.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Georgia Senate Runoff Races
Follow the vote count of each Georgia Senate race as the ballots are tallied

Georgia Regular Election
Jon Ossoff
D
Ossoff
50.2%
David Perdue
R