• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING : NTUC Fairprice is going to be renamed CECA Fairprice

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ntuc was set up to offer cheaper grocery prices to singkies...n most old folks were members etc. But since the 90s..ntuc prices have been more expensive than hdb shops for certain essentials...and now sheng shiong etc is more price competitive...so why is a tax payers organisation rent seeking on the tax payers?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I will only buy from Sheng Siong ,Don Donki, prime and last resort Cold Storage .
Cannot even find one local to run a supermarket, gone case for locals

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I will only buy from Sheng Siong ,Don Donki, prime and last resort Cold Storage .
Cannot even find one local to run a supermarket, gone case for locals
Even though Shen Shiong related to Lanjiao Loong, I Lan Lan sometimes buy my stuff there instead of NTUC due to their good prices. Have been going to Don Donki recently and I think it's going to be my new favoured place to buy my groceries.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone sexplain why there is a need for this ceo with global experience?

Is this company going global? Is it setting up branches in bombay to Barcelona?

If its just local competing against SS, Umart, Giant and void deck mamak shop, then no NUS business school, SMU grad can run the show? Somemore it got the whole pappies army at its disposal, pappies directors, network, suppliers, contractors, customers etc. Really need ceca to make it perform?

Why? Why?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone sexplain why there is a need for this ceo with global experience?

Is this company going global? Is it setting up branches in bombay to Barcelona?

If its just local competing against SS, Umart, Giant and void deck mamak shop, then no NUS business school, SMU grad can run the show? Somemore it got the whole pappies army at its disposal, pappies directors, network, suppliers, contractors, customers etc. Really need ceca to make it perform?

Why? Why?
Ntuc best in singkieland n batam n some say JB

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very soon all NTUC supermarkets will have that ah neh jasmine and incense smell

gross-disgust.gif