• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: NSP introduced another young female candidate!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;npIywKoJca4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npIywKoJca4[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm next in line.
Oi, first get your boob job done :p. Not getting anywhere near polling booth with your saggy papayas. Never mind pressing the flesh with horny ah peks in your constituency :biggrin:

Why NSP attracting char bors with unique names? Next ? Sexy Sim? Flirtatious Fong? Horny Hong?
Thread starter si bei bo liao. Simi syt also NSP. ..not even old enough to vote (or maybe not even old enough to legally provide commerical sex!)
Part of the hustings, to discredit the opp by TS? Could be worse off, if he had labelled NSP = No Sex Pls :biggrin:

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was me sometime back....I've gone for a complete overhaul.

Oi, first get your boob job done :p. Not getting anywhere near polling booth with your saggy papayas. Never mind pressing the flesh with horny ah peks in your constituency :biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these syt and curvy kurvy curvaceous will only distract the whole oppo
they will just derail the whole process
and make childish the oppo camp
deadly trap for all oppo - all gone with lecherous eyes and flirtatious looks

how to campaign
how to give great speeches
all gone lost in the forest
all gone all lose all habish

good-bye nsp
good-bye syt
good-bye oppo
good-bye erection

pap the best to win all seats!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the PAPzi IB is down to gutter postings. The PAPzis are more desperate than I'd thought.