• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my learned friend jw5 had posted in the past that mark andrew yeo kah chong is scroobal. Even stated that that manipulative bloke is close to 60.

when one googles mark andrew yeo kah chong, this bloke, born 1963, cannot be close to 60. he is only 53 this yr. meaning, when his age was first disclosed by my learned kawan, mark or scroo was just 50 or 51.

how on planet earth did our forum's director of investigation got such a simple thing so horribly wrong?

u only need pri 1 math to figure the age of mark yeo. lesson here? get ur math right before publicly embarassing yourself. for god's sake, google first.

if my learned friend can explain this discrepancy, i will do a scroobal and quit this forum.

over to you, jw5. have no fear. u can stay on whatever your decision or outcome of ur explanation. i m sure u can explain yourself why u messed up the age matter.

go on. clones of scroobal all waiting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 - if you are right in saying scroo is mark yeo, why kpkb here?

Surely u can find this bastard since you know everything about this bloke including his age. why not date him out and bash him up to relieve the pain n anguish that bastard inflicted upon you n ur family?

behave like a man, mate. if u dun know scroo's identity i can understand all your kpkb-ing n bitching here.

but when u know his ID n yet chose not to confront him in the real world, doesnt reflect well on u.

mark is no fighter. he is a sissy. go for him, bro. if u need help let me know.

for once, do something meaninful. eliminate ur enemy! if not, dont kpkb here when that is the most sissy thing to do when your enemy is known.

be a man. cheers bro. still waiting for ur clarifications on age discrepancy.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly GoldenDragon. Eventually jw5 will be right. Just you wait eh! Only a few more years. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck is this a breaking news.. If you are not scroobol.. You will not start a thread like this.. Loser..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually why is this even important? And why did you mention scroobal? Also jw5 says you are mark and scroobal's clone but more importantly he says you are mark himself and scroobal was not mentioned at all after all he hasn't logged and posted ever since sam fucked him up so the fact that you even brought up scroobal at all just proves it. It's kind of sad scroobal got simply told off by sam. It's not a big deal but nigger scroobal thought he was untouchable and couldn't stand it so had to simply abandon that nick while using his clones to post shit and occasionally bring up his scroobal nick least it be totally forgotten threads like this for example. Dying to log into his scroobal nick but unable to cos he told sam he was going to permanently fuck off which is a good thing btw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging kurt tay ......

rgds
debonerman aka tfbh

debonerman? Why would you even mention that nick. Must be killing you that you cannot log into those nicks to actually post. I figure the feeling of the big bad wolf pretending to be grandma while speaking to red riding hood but unfortunately for you you will always be stuck in grandma mode.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jw5 is our bitch because we love doggie

Please show respect to an old-timer here. Member since 2008 n registering the most number of posts n maybe even points.

What was scroobal's?

Winner is .......... Kurt aka jw5!

Btw, he no longer carries plastic water bottle. He now has a runner to bring him water when thirsty. Go figure out the ID of that runner.

Loaded888 aka scroobal

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
latest - jw5 spotted below lor halus bridge. looks lost. hope drivers of vehicles arent distracted with his presence. he was near kranji ind estate last night.

maybe he has no dataplan?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This albino gay fuck jw5 and his retard obese concubine Jah Pastafarian need to fall on their swords like that other retard Laksaboy.

Although I am sure that when they fall, they would love the sword to penetrate ass first.

Cheers.