• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes sir, No problem!

brand2.jpg

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. His 'pattern' I can smell from miles away. In the intel world, some call this a 'black ops.' The sissy type of black ops meant for sissies who daren't assassinate in real life like MOSSAD agents. Usually, intel entities will designate such assignments to poets.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon

It's great that you are enjoying this, otherwise the easily manipulated ones might get the wrong impression that you are being harrassed. :wink:

The world will end when he accomplishes that. I mean, his world. Just ignore him. No one other than his 'members' pay any attention to him or his postings. You will soon be accused of being a clone.

kuku will ask you to show proof that the rest here were irritated.

Scroobal rocks

JW5 sucks balls.

You were supposed to use GD's nick for that. In our highly organised structure, please adhere to instructions. Like my idol jw5, I demand complete obedience and compliance. If sick and cant make it to our meetings, only polyclinic MCs are approved.

Commander-in-Chief
Scroobal

The PAP obviously hates Mark Yeo.

Therefore I love Mark Yeo!

And Mark hates them too. So Mark has to be destroyed. No MOSSAD assassination MO involved. Just log in to forum to repeat the same tune over and over again.

Warmest regards,
Kah Chong

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. His 'pattern' I can smell from miles away. In the intel world, some call this a 'black ops.' The sissy type of black ops meant for sissies who daren't assassinate in real life like MOSSAD agents. Usually, intel entities will designate such assignments to poets.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheers, Manipulative Yet Needy Bitchy Moron Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon.

Overcompensate you left out? Water bottles with you? Dual purpose. Drink and wash mouth. Your BO bad enough. Dun let your bad breath stop Bangla customers. I am living on your earnings.

jw5

Loyal
Relax Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon, you have a public image to maintain.

Overcompensate you left out? Water bottles with you? Dual purpose. Drink and wash mouth. Your BO bad enough. Dun let your bad breath stop Bangla customers. I am living on your earnings.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon, you have a public image to maintain.

I am the most relagged person on planet earth. You just take care of your pimples and bring in the $$$$ for me to hang flowers. Serve the banglas and nehs well, doggie.
Dun force them to put on condoms. it costs $$$$$.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon aka Manipulative Yet Needy One

It's great that you are relaxed.

I am the most relagged person on planet earth. You just take care of your pimples and bring in the $$$$ for me to hang flowers. Serve the banglas and nehs well, doggie.
Dun force them to put on condoms. it costs $$$$$.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More money again. Sigh............. when will you ever forget the materialistic values your father taught you. Pathetic.

Moron, you think your dog food comes from the sky? I need to pay and feed you. Dont keng here. Get ready for work tonight. If no business, then you log in and kpkb here.

jw5

Loyal

Your dogfood have to buy but your wife's cunt juice is free. :wink:

Moron, you think your dog food comes from the sky? I need to pay and feed you. Dont keng here. Get ready for work tonight. If no business, then you log in and kpkb here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your dogfood have to buy but your wife's cunt juice is free. :wink:

Of course cunt juice is free. You think it comes from machine or what? Dont act cute here. Go earn money from me. I need to also support your mum and btw, you arent my kid. your father could well be scroobal and that is why you hate him for leaving your mum. I am ah scroo's replacement.

jw5

Loyal

I am tired of your wife's cunt juice but your daughter is now willing to give hers for free too. :wink:

Of course cunt juice is free. You think it comes from machine or what? Dont act cute here. Go earn money from me. I need to also support your mum and btw, you arent my kid. your father could well be scroobal and that is why you hate him for leaving your mum. I am ah scroo's replacement.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am tired of your wife's cunt juice but your daughter is now willing to give hers for free too. :wink:

moron. daughterssssssss lah and that exclude your sisters. with yours, a total of 5. like jw5. remember why you chose 5 now?

dun disturb step-dad. buffet and gates want to meet me later tonight to discuss your next posting. dun be too happy. you will remain a doggie prostitute.

jw5

Loyal

Your wife and daughter are both bitchy prostitutes, but you are the biggest bitchy prostitute of all. :wink:

moron. daughterssssssss lah and that exclude your sisters. with yours, a total of 5. like jw5. remember why you chose 5 now?

dun disturb step-dad. buffet and gates want to meet me later tonight to discuss your next posting. dun be too happy. you will remain a doggie prostitute.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your wife and daughter are both bitchy prostitutes, but you are the biggest bitchy prostitute of all. :wink:

absolutely agree and i am with you on this. next time dun call me daddy ok? scroobal fled the moment you were born. smart fucker. knowing what a doggie you will grow up to become. me silly one. been feeding you for yrs. should have fed a dog instead.

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. Bring back <scroobal> and <Debonerman>.

2. Come into the forum as Mark Andrew Yeo. It will be more fun for you than you getting fucked in the Kah Ch$ng by homosexuals.

absolutely agree and i am with you on this. next time dun call me daddy ok? scroobal fled the moment you were born. smart fucker. knowing what a doggie you will grow up to become. me silly one. been feeding you for yrs. should have fed a dog instead.