• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. Sinkieland made it into the elite league

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought that with such a high vaccination rate Singapore would be one of the safest places on earth.

If vaccinations don't make things safe then why is there a need for vaccine mandates in malls and hawker centres?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vaccines reduce the chance of serious illness. Essentially think of a good vaccine as converting Covid to just a plain old common cold.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that with such a high vaccination rate Singapore would be one of the safest places on earth.

If vaccinations don't make things safe then why is there a need for vaccine mandates in malls and hawker centres?

How else would Govtech be able to digitally tag the 'clean' people and give them additional privileges?

I believe every Covid vaccine has a unique serial number. :biggrin:

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...d-19/bar-codes-qr-codes-covid-19-vaccines.pdf

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

To fuck up the lives of the unvaccinated, my dear . No other reasons.

Muahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see which of the announced 'vaccinated travel lanes' get cancelled.

With any luck, Brunei might not cancel it. Brunei is a great place for makan and a romantic weekend getaway. :biggrin:

Old news la. VTL with the mighty US of A was amongst the first to be announced

With VP Alamak and the US ambassador breathing down Gan KY's double chinned neck you think VTL won't happen?

So many of my buddies booked tickets to ski at Aspen for Christmas lo.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If safe...why only 2 can dine-in at restaurant ?
I agree it is very illogical

But when I ask my self congratulatory PAP friends they tell me the reason is to discourage social mingling and then inadvertently bringing the virus home to infect unvaccinated old folks

Once the number of vulnerable old folks get vaccinated and protected, and the ICU assets are not at risk, MMTF will ease the restrictions. Believe me we also fuck them every day.

Now the anti vaxxers will start using their single neuron in the brain and cry if vaccination is so effective why will we bring the virus home. Watch this space.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree it is very illogical

But when I ask my self congratulatory PAP friends they tell me the reason is to discourage social mingling and then inadvertently bringing the virus home to infect unvaccinated old folks

Once the number of vulnerable old folks get vaccinated and protected, and the ICU assets are not at risk, MMTF will ease the restrictions. Believe me we also fuck them every day.

Now the anti vaxxers will start using their single neuron in the brain and cry if vaccination is so effective why will we bring the virus home. Watch this space.

Why do we need to worry about the old folks when they're going to die soon anyway? It's like worrying about the gearbox of a car that's going to be scrapped in 6 months time.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's got nothing to do with covid.
US blockade of all chinese communist.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcome

Actually I do attend MMTF meetings and constantly suggest ways to make unvaccinated people's lives more miserable

I better tone it down a notch . Minister is a bit sick of me
Seems like you are failing to achieve your objectives. Lousy I must say. At most incompetent and bereft of persuasive skillset.
I really hope you get to convince the minister to put in more discriminative measures.