• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING NEWS] PRC calls Singaporeans ‘stupid cunt’

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brawl at Chinatown: PRC man punched Singaporean over staring incident
Posted by temasektimes on February 27, 2012

Rising tensions between native Singaporeans and the newcomers from mainland China appeared to have reached boiling point recently following the nationwide outrage triggered by NUS PRC scholar Sun Xu’s now infamous remark on there ‘being more dogs than humans in Singapore.’

A brawl broke out between a PRC man and a group of Singaporeans at Chinatown last weekend over a staring incident. According to the PRC man Aries Lin who posted his encounter on Lion City Forum, he was having a meal with his girlfriend and another female friend at a hawker center in Chinatown when he noticed a Singaporean man sitting nearby staring at the two girls.

sgsb01.jpg

The Singaporean man was drinking beer with his friends and he was overheard making derogatory remarks about mainland Chinese such as ‘the street hookers are all from China.’

Unable to take the insults lying down, Aries Lin approached the Singaporean man and ask him to stop staring at his girlfriend. The Singaporean man denied it vehemently and a fight broke out, with his friend using a fork to attack him. Aries then threw a punch at him which sent him sprawling on the ground.

By now a crowd had gathered at the scene and Aries was eventually led away by an uncle who was doing manual work there. He did not reveal if a police report was lodged over the incident.

In the title of the thread, Aries described Singaporeans as ‘sb’ , which stands for “Sha Bi” (傻逼) – meaning ‘stupid cunt’ in mainland Chinese slang. It is not known if Aries is studying or working in Singapore.

The number of mainland Chinese currently living in Singapore is unknown. Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew once said in an interview with National Geographic magazine that it is a ‘good thing’ that Singapore is welcoming more Chinese immigrants (from China) as they are ‘harder-driving’ and ‘harder-striving’ than locals.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Unrepentant Chinamen blast Singaporeans top down left right at OMY.com.sg comments[/h]
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201202221515-314077.html

Posted byonline_sillySGren on 2012-02-27 19:39:18.735
国大会怎么样处分又如何?多两个月,狗崽子就毕业跳去美国啦!有屁用啊!?
如果没走成。 咱们这当人事部的自己人,眼睛可要放大啊! 可别请只狗回你公司吠啊。 不然饭碗不保啊!

Posted byonline_unixysnet on 2012-02-27 18:55:36.478
新加坡在1965年建国的时候,你们还处在红色文革锁国运动其间,要不是邓小平在80年代访问新加坡后决定 大改革,我想你们还活在“造反有理”的时代!

Posted byonline_qcgdemrx on 2012-02-27 18:45:51.119
Peter686- 你们这种人渣畜生还配说是中国人? 来一个小国家要饭的大国人,比狗都没尊严啊!滚吧!

Posted bonline_Peter686 on 2012-02-27 18:07:10.006
忘本! 没有中国就没有你这不肖子孙!

Posted byonline_agasamwang on 2012-02-27 17:31:29.359
天朝人,你有今天不要忘记是新加坡人叫邓小平开放,记得感恩! 经过了清朝,八国联军,抗日战争,你现在是什么血统?

----------------
100 more scolding at http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201202221515-314077.html

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
ap_lky.jpg

What's next? Call me a "Lau Cheebye?"

老傻屄!
:biggrin:

http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/京骂

京骂
维基百科,自由的百科全书
Question book-4.svg
此条目需要补充更多来源。(2011年10月21日)
请协助添加来自可靠来源的引用以改善这篇条目。无法查证的内容会被提出异议而移除。

傻屄,可根据发音(汉语拼音首字母缩写,大小写均可)写作傻B或是SB,属脏话、俗语、中国俚语、粗俗用语与忌语、恶意的辱骂,在公共场合使用会被视作非常不礼貌的行为。也称京骂,可能是中国大陆最通行的骂人用语,但也不一定。网上因拼音打字的原因也写成“傻逼”、“煞笔”、“煞逼”、“傻比”等。在大陆某些论坛里,为了防止内容被过滤,还写作“纱布”或“烧饼”。

第二个字代表女性生殖器,但双方通常都不会产生相关联想。使用这个词并不表示对方有智力缺陷(不过通常还是带有此类色彩),而是用于对对方道德或其他方面行为的强烈不满,甚至可以表达憎恨,厌恶或藐视意味。由于其粗俗、污辱及攻击性的含义,此词需要慎用,多数使用情况见于言语性的侵犯和攻击中;也有关系亲密的朋友间用此词开玩笑,尤其在男性间。在北京地区,此词常与“丫”字连用。如,你“丫”傻B!不过其可能出自于“傻兮兮”这样的古代词语。[原创研究?]
目录

1 起源
2 傻閪
3 相关事件
3.1 中国赛场里的“京骂”
3.1.1 北京
3.1.2 其他地方
3.2 国际赛场上的“京骂”
4 媒体态度
5 参看
6 注释

[编辑] 起源

多用作名词,形容极端傻的、愚蠢的和白痴的人。屄(音bī)(即系“閪”)意思为女人的阴部。傻屄一词据说最早起源于北京当地的骂人用语,产生的年代需进一步考究。南京有对应的词,叫呆屄。
[编辑] 傻閪

傻閪,例如粤语粗口“你正一死傻閪”,意思是你就是很愚蠢的臭女阴。
[编辑] 相关事件

男性使用此词的频率明显多于女性。因北京人对此词的使用频率较高,特别是在足球场上发生过数次集体叫骂傻屄事件,以及北京的中华人民共和国的首都地位,此词被中国的媒体称为“京骂”。
[编辑] 中国赛场里的“京骂”
[编辑] 北京

1994年中国足球职业化后,集体性的京骂逐渐出现在足球赛场上[1],做客北京的球队有时会在庆祝进球时作出停止京骂的动作以谴责这种行为。虽然北京为了制止京骂作出过很多努力[2],但仍不见好转。2009年6月13日北京国安主场对阵天津泰达的比赛中,赛场曾采取播放噪音的方式来平息几万人集体京骂的场面,依然没有太好效果[3][4]。
[编辑] 其他地方

在全国各地的足球赛场都出现过集体“京骂”的现象。
[编辑] 国际赛场上的“京骂”

在多哈亚运会羽毛球男团半决赛中,因对裁判判罚不满,几名球迷带头鼓动中国观众高喊“裁判傻屄”,将京骂带到了国外赛场。[5]
[编辑] 媒体态度

媒体对“京骂”现象进行了调查,结果显示有64.63%网友认为“京骂”会对北京奥运会形象造成负面影响。[6]另一调查显示,有近七成的网民承认自己有骂人的行为。[6]媒体对“京骂”傻屄一般在报道时写为“傻X”或“傻×”,用“X”或“×”来替代脏字“屄”。
[编辑] 参看

牛屄
女阴

[编辑] 注释

^ 由京骂说起,北京人什么样
^ 治京人不文明行为,从“京骂”抓起
^ 万人“京骂”潮涌工体 泰达:如此环境不配首都形象
^ 京津德比现场噪音对抗京骂 狂热球迷喧宾扮演主角
^ 赛场“京骂”漂洋过海
^ 6.0 6.1 北京拒绝国骂活动 七成网民认为京骂影响奥运

3个分类:

汉语
俗语
脏话

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
中国仔,操你妈的逼!滚回大陆去!

Ah Tiongs, KNNBCCB! Go back to mainland China!

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
重灌狂人
回首頁 | 訂閱新文章 | 常用軟體 | 科技新聞 | 隨機文章 |

名詞解釋:什麼是「牛B」、「傻B」、「很牛」?

如果常常逛一些中國大陸的網站的話,可能會看到有些人常常用一些奇怪的名詞「牛B」、「傻B」等等,用來形容一些事物,到底「牛B」、「傻B」是什麼意思呢?該怎麼用呢?

實際上,「牛B」、「傻B」中的「B」跟台灣某藝人很愛公開講的「很屌」、「超屌的」中的「屌」字用法有點類似。但實際上,如果是古人來看他們可能會覺得這些很不堪入目吧,過你我都不是古人,可能也沒多少人會覺得怎麼樣。

先來看一下「牛B」、「傻B」跟「很屌」是什麼意思:

名詞解釋:「牛B」 (又簡稱NB)

又可說成「很牛」,指的是很厲害、很強的意思,又可簡稱「NB」,「N」是牛的拼音簡稱。這NB可不是NoteBook的意思唷,請依照不同情境自行重新定義。

如果哪天你看到電視新聞或報紙標題寫「史上最牛釘子戶」,那你該知道這標題上的「牛」跟「牛B」都是一樣意思,就是指他很強、很厲害、很有種!

至於「牛B」的「B」這個字,跟小時候常常聽「外省人」罵人時說「馬你個B」一樣,這個B跟牛B的B一樣,都是指「屄」這個字,「屄」是啥意思呢:

1-1

屄字解釋引用自:教育部國語辭典

名詞解釋:「傻B」 (又簡稱SB)

「傻B」又可簡稱為「SB」,傻B的B跟牛B的B一樣,不過加上傻字,就有很重的罵人含意。亦即很傻、很愚蠢很沒腦的B。

不過後來這個「傻B」也被濫用了,大家如果很可愛的或開玩笑的講「你這個傻B」,會跟很可愛或開玩笑的講「你是腦殘喔?」有差不多的效果。重點就在講話時的語氣跟情境,當然很憤怒時講「你他媽的傻B」這樣就真的是罵人沒錯了!所以,還是要請大家依照不同情境自行重新定義。

名詞解釋:「很屌」

在很久之前大家就很愛用「好屌喔」、「真屌」等形容詞,他的意思跟「牛B」接近,就是很厲害、很強的意思。如果你看到某個人做了一件很特別、又很厲害的事情,你可以直接對他說(或在心裡喃喃自語的說):「屌!」,這樣他會知道你在稱讚他很厲害。

不過,「屌」這個字在古時候,講的是男生的生殖器官喔!其實不只在古時候,現在還是,因為這文字還沒死掉,只是被附加其他用法上去而已。所以如果你覺得在公開場合講「懶叫」或「卵葩」會讓你覺得很不好意思,那講「屌」的時候,你應該也要知道你在講的東西就是「懶叫」。

1-2

屌字解釋引用自:教育部國語辭典

所以基本上,雖然「牛B」跟「很屌」都是說人「很強、很厲害」的意思,不過字面上看起來還是很像髒話,就算不接近髒話,講起來也是很不文雅。而「傻B」則盡量不要用比較好,不但是很難聽,而且可能跟台灣常講的五字經、六字經「幹你娘」或「雞掰」之類的,會有同樣的效果,意思就是就是:對方可能會痛扁你一頓。

雖然說,語言文字是活的,大家喜歡怎樣用某個語言或文字,那個語言或文字在當時就會被加上新的意含。當大家都在牛屄、傻屄、很屌…罵來罵去的時候,還是得注意,再怎麼罵都是環繞在女性或男性的生殖器官,這對女性或男性,都是一種不尊重,以不尊重對方的隱私來逞自己的口舌之快,這種罵法,還是沒有那種總是「罵人不帶髒字」的人,來得厲害。

我想,最厲害的還是那種講了一句不帶髒字的、雲淡風輕的話,但是對方卻得花好幾天或好幾個月才能擺脫心裡的陰影,這種罵法,才真的「屌」啊!哈哈~~~

(寫到最後自己也屌來屌去了…. XD )

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkies clash with ah tiongs technically can it be called racial riots?

Technically yes. Sinkie Chinese come from the southern provinces of China, and have more in common with Hong Kong and Taiwan.

And not unlike India, the more obnoxious Chinese usually come from the northern provinces, from Beijing/Tianjin and also from Shanghai (snobbish noveau riche). Sichuan folks have a fiery temper (just like their spicy cuisine), but they're usually jolly people.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought "bi" means penis or lan cheow:confused::(

Brawl at Chinatown: PRC man punched Singaporean over staring incident
Posted by temasektimes on February 27, 2012

In the title of the thread, Aries described Singaporeans as ‘sb’ , which stands for “Sha Bi” (傻逼) – meaning ‘stupid cunt’ in mainland Chinese slang. It is not known if Aries is studying or working in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought "bi" means penis or lan cheow:confused::(

No. The Chinese (PRC) slang for penis is 鸡巴, or more casually, 鸡鸡。

The slang for vagina is 逼 or 逼逼, though 逼 is often used with a prefix modifier for various uses, including those that do not relate to the vagina.

Examples:
淫逼 (lusty, horny pussy)
骚逼 (seductive, enticing pussy)
傻逼 (retard, imbecile, similar to 'twat' used in UK)
牛逼 (ridiculous or exaggerated. Similar to Singlish 'you win liao' with a tinge of sarcasm)

鸡鸡插入逼逼:biggrin:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amidst this hysteria, I’m surprised no oppo has stepped in to ice the wound.
Horses are always steadfast and fail to see the whole journey. Thus their first run ends abruptly. When the news broke out, many were out for blood. That was the horse’s mistake.
Now more have rationalised and most rely. Maybe it’s time to rise above all.
Politics is not all stepping on others to make yourself taller. A reaching hand to the fallen can sometimes make you rise above others.

loony views for a loony toon

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing i noticed that local chinese sinkies seem to only have balls to fight other chinese. Why not target the filippinos or indians? They are equally obnoxious too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing i noticed that local chinese sinkies seem to only have balls to fight other chinese. Why not target the filippinos or indians? They are equally obnoxious too.

Let's share the load...
Sinkie Chinese hoot ah tiongs
Sinkie Malays hamtam the pinoys
Sinkie Indians whack the ah nehs
Sinkie Eurasians hammer the ang mos
One united people

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's share the load...
Sinkie Chinese hoot ah tiongs
Sinkie Malays hamtam the pinoys
Sinkie Indians whack the ah nehs
Sinkie Eurasians hammer the ang mos
One united people

Hey i would be happy for that to happen but based on my own observations it just seems to be local chinese vs tiongs while suddenly losing their balls when the foreigner isn't a chinese.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Chinese Communist are rude and irritating. A bunch of ingrates and trouble maker.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QhoBrch47c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vDvVQYi2rsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/th9nunpTEdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[I]
Debonerman, you jialat liao can wait for lawyer letter liao. It is so clear its a Lau LanJiao and you say its a Lau Cheebye. This time you sure die.
[/I]

The two on his right and left looks so stupid.
Dont blame them millions of dollars per annum minus bonus.
Jolly good life.
PAP MPs are selected by the diety Tua Pek Kong

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=Jah_rastafar_I;974557]Hey i would be happy for that to happen but based on my own observations it just seems to be local chinese vs tiongs while suddenly losing their balls when the foreigner isn't a chinese.[/QUOTE]

Good observation readers.
That's how China lost Hong Kong to the angmors during the Opium War

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some more of these stupid cunt PRC behaviour.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6hZizh9ujuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>