• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC's network (from news article in 2010):

http://www.psa91.com/pictures/040610chc.pdf

CHC old pic (In Geylang? Before it moved to Jurong/Suntec):

chcold.jpg

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
did your S$500 or something multiply 10 folds ; 100 folds ?

I was a NS boy on $210 per month then, how to multiply? So were other NS boys in the church too. Some of the cell group members I was in (professionals, army regulars) under Yee Peng were like they prepared to give less to their parents and cancel mobile phone subscription. Later most of them quit their jobs to become insurance agents as they were said to be saving others' lives and thru insurance its carrying God's work. I have many stories about the church but forgettable ones which depicts the ugly side of them. Anyway, one of my friend was telling me finally my wish came through because those bastards were charged.

M

Mdm Tang

Btos n Sis

this thread very quiet lately.

any update here ?

heard that 2mrw got big news !!!

lets make this thread hit 200,000 hits !!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong and gang must learn to be honest and humble in court.
The more they deny and defend their wrong doings, the higher their sentence.