• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very concerned about our young and next generation, the vicious cycle effect.

My eyes have indeed opened on "evangelism" which the Jesuits started 500-600 years ago when they first came to the East to convert kings and emperors.
These preachers and colonial masters have already return to the West but their work of evangelism is perpetual and continued by native people. The very vicious cycle...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very concerned about our young and next generation, the vicious cycle effect.

My eyes have indeed opened on "evangelism" which the Jesuits started 500-600 years ago when they first came to the East to convert kings and emperors.
These preachers and colonial masters have already return to the West but their work of evangelism is perpetual and continued by native people. The very vicious cycle...
I more concern the current and next generation getting screwed eternally by PAPPIES and cronies.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I more concern the current and next generation getting screwed eternally by PAPPIES and cronies.

Jesus was not even hebrew , hes egyptian muslim like the nomads who mass exodus to "isreal". he needs to change his muslim name to a hebrew one to avoid detection by the "isreal border patrol.

he's a false prophet, its all in the new testament..

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

small matter lah.

the future belongs to the muslim. SERIOUSLY.

are you aware that many european countries have taken in large numbers of muslim from those islamic countries.
and their populations grew by leap and bound.
in no time all this european countries will have a muslim majority.
some already demanded to form a state because of it huge number.
some much for stupidity.

even australia has a large number of muslims.
one thing they are good in is to reproduce themselves quickly.
the white man normally only has 1 or 2 children.
it is the beginning of the end.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CW6QW26knrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

新传媒艺人-郑秀珍信主的见证 at CHC

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Oman. Whole place is a desert except for their coastal cities. Yet the taxi driver told my visitor friend he has 8 mouths to feed. Future wars and genocides will be about access to fresh water. The west are developing mechanized machines for wholesale slaughter just like WWI where those missing in action are simply those blown up into pieces by artillery fire.

small matter lah.

the future belongs to the muslim. SERIOUSLY.

are you aware that many european countries have taken in large numbers of muslim from those islamic countries.
and their populations grew by leap and bound.
in no time all this european countries will have a muslim majority.
some already demanded to form a state because of it huge number.
some much for stupidity.

even australia has a large number of muslims.
one thing they are good in is to reproduce themselves quickly.
the white man normally only has 1 or 2 children.
it is the beginning of the end.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Armies.of.God.jpg

Everybody should go read this book. It explains a lot about what's going on in churches/Christianity these days.

Short summary: Modern evangelical Christianity consists of an elaborate network of front groups for American imperialism (economic, cultural or military). These front groups come in many forms: charities, think-tanks, mega churches, cell churches, seminaries, business leaderships, corporate trainers etc. Some may not even be overtly religious in nature.

Lawrence Khong's name appeared more than once in this book. Apparently, in the grander scheme of things, he is higher up in the food chain than Kong Hee. Lawrence Khong had also attended a very important meeting with several key proponents of the Dominionist ideology in 1999.

The concept of Christian 'spiritual warfare' is also quite similar to Islam's jihad. The definition is very elastic, and 'Satan' the enemy changes according to the context. For example, after Sep 11 2001 the radical Muslims were demonized. Yet if you turn back the clock 20-40 years, the communists were the devils. Using religion as justification is easy to generate support for war, be it against Iraq or Vietnam.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone Can Do What He Wants Anyway

Armies.of.God.jpg

Everybody should go read this book. It explains a lot about what's going on in churches/Christianity these days.

Short summary: Modern evangelical Christianity consists of an elaborate network of front groups for American imperialism (economic, cultural or military). These front groups come in many forms: charities, think-tanks, mega churches, cell churches, seminaries, business leaderships, corporate trainers etc. Some may not even be overtly religious in nature.

Not surprising that the so-called conversion from the Spanish was also half-baked. Anyone can say anything they want even if there isn't any truth in it. :wink:

It's human nature. And do you think that by being a naturalist is considered as good ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists = Dumb Fucks

gong cheeby , science and logic tell you a snake can talk ? whahahahahahah :wink: your god never give you balls to come in chat room is it ? :wink: whahahahah

Cheeby fella talks cheeby stuff when he hasn't got any substance to show off ? There's nothing in your argument. The same stuff used by the very same dumb fuck atheists over and over again to cover their shame (in most places).

So, can't win fights in this forum must waste time in a chat room ? What kind of logic is that ? Only a dumb ass like him has got no brain to even think. Scared of revealing his weakness here ? :rolleyes:

Fuck off lah ! No scientific stuff wanna talk cock some more. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good And Bad ?

stupid christians , is he a 3year old kid ? he dont know how to be a better person without any religion ? he cant even tell what is right or wrong ? or he needed reward ( ticket to heaven ) to be a good man ? :wink:

Dumb fuck talking about morality ? I thought you are an atheist. This is hilarious. What is he thinking ? Good and bad ? Where is this concept comes from ? Theism ! So, dumb fuck atheists talk about theists' stuff again ? If you say fairness. Maybe. But, right and wrong ? What is that to him ? :confused:

Dumbest thing I ever heard from a dumb atheist. A fool is made known again ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

M

Mdm Tang

Armies.of.God.jpg

Lawrence Khong's name appeared more than once in this book. Apparently, in the grander scheme of things, he is higher up in the food chain than Kong Hee. Lawrence Khong had also attended a very important meeting with several key proponents of the Dominionist ideology in 1999.

The concept of Christian 'spiritual warfare' is also quite similar to Islam's jihad. The definition is very elastic, and 'Satan' the enemy changes according to the context. For example, after Sep 11 2001 the radical Muslims were demonized. Yet if you turn back the clock 20-40 years, the communists were the devils. Using religion as justification is easy to generate support for war, be it against Iraq or Vietnam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Khong

In recent years, Pastor Khong has followed his calling from God to enter the media and entertainment world by producing movies[5][6] and performing magic shows such as “Magic of Love” and “Magic Box” as a platform for him to share Christ with unbelievers[7] and to “reclaim the media for God’s kingdom”.[3][8]

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to be concerned. The younger generation is already doomed.