• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wrong !

The arrest made me feel that I am not wrong to leave there 14 years ago. I hope govt will skewer them especially Ye Peng and Kong Hee.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah! Must think how to use this to bluff gals...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PFL-C2Lsaig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EVERY DOLLAR IS BACK UP BY RESERVE IN NATIONAL TREASURY, THE BIBLE TEACHES US THAT FAITH IS THE CURRENCY IN HEAVEN. OUR FAITH PROCLAIMATION HAS TO BE BACKED UP BY OUR GIVING, OTHERWISE OUR PRAISES ARE EMPTY

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

To all brothers and sisters in CHC, please get out of this church immediately.
There are many better churches out there. Do not put your eyes on man, God is bigger than CHC or Kong Hee and company.
Even if you do choose to stay for whatever reasons, give your money elsewhere.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

To all brothers and sisters in CHC, please get out of this church immediately.
There are many better churches out there. Do not put your eyes on man, God is bigger than CHC or Kong Hee and company.
Even if you do choose to stay for whatever reasons, give your money elsewhere.

Yeah!! Should go to New Creation; FCBC; Lighthouse or Cornerstone

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes............jumping from one scam to another is always a good thing !

Kong Hee should not give up.........years in jail will give him time to come up with a better scam.............come out of jail can launch New City Harvest Church...........

there's no such thing as a lousy scammer............only a lazy one.............

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, New Creation, Lighthouse also no good. don't waste your time there.
FCBC more decent. Cornerstone quite boring.
Join smaller churches better, more personal.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes............jumping from one scam to another is always a good thing !

Kong Hee should not give up.........years in jail will give him time to come up with a better scam.............come out of jail can launch New City Harvest Church...........

there's no such thing as a lousy scammer............only a lazy one.............

Yes, go in and talk and learn from james "Warren Buffet" Phang, APB $150M man Chia, SIA "$26m dollar" man, SLA "Tender expert" man and come out with better ideas to scam.

Y

Yip Hon

Thoughts on City Harvest Church and Pastor Kong Hee’s arrest

http://loveyouwrongtime.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/thoughts-on-pastor-kong-hees-arrest/

I don’t attend City Harvest Church in Singapore, but it’s very sad and heartbreaking to see a senior and founding pastor who you respect, become a target for endless investigations. It culminated in his arrest this morning, along with a few other of his church members.

My heart goes out to the City Harvest Church congregation – remember, you don’t go to church for one man, you go to church for one God.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thoughts on City Harvest Church and Pastor Kong Hee’s arrest

http://loveyouwrongtime.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/thoughts-on-pastor-kong-hees-arrest/

I don’t attend City Harvest Church in Singapore, but it’s very sad and heartbreaking to see a senior and founding pastor who you respect, become a target for endless investigations. It culminated in his arrest this morning, along with a few other of his church members.

My heart goes out to the City Harvest Church congregation – remember, you don’t go to church for one man, you go to church for one God.

Its his fault. The govt is right to investigate the church.
CHC members have put their eyes on man and not God. They can clearly see the ungodly ways of he and his wife and yet was willing to tolerate him as leader. They too are guilty, especially the leaders. They need to repent and turn their eyes towards God.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

that comes the question. Who is he?:confused:

Its like death, no one who died has come back and tell us what they saw. The new age Christians are fond of prefacing their words with "God tells me this and God tells me that". (If God has spoken to me, I am sure to die because I have been screwing around which is against God's will.) Anyway, Pastors Con soon found out their charisma is often good enough to part fools from their money. The Bayi Prince tells his worshippers that he has direct line to God and God even keep rains from spoiling their outdoor events. But he is merely quoting Israelites who shouted for fortress walls to tumble down. The best cure is to treat mankind organized religions a joke. For myself I am glad that God exists which is the reason why not more children are born with 2 heads if he is not in charge.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

that comes the question. Who is he?:confused:

I posted this earlier....

Finally, in my opinion, all religions are a man made phenomenon to address man's fear of his own mortality. Nothing wrong in believing. It might help us to understand our lives and prepare for the end peacefully. But, "God" gave us something that differentiates us from "his" other creations...an ability to analyse and think for ourselves. We really don't need to congregate in a church, synagogue, temple or mosque on specified days of the week to be good, decent human beings. And we certainly should see through the forms and rituals, i.e. smoke and mirrors that the so called leaders of these religions use to exercise controls over us.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I posted this earlier....

Finally, in my opinion, all religions are a man made phenomenon to address man's fear of his own mortality. Nothing wrong in believing. It might help us to understand our lives and prepare for the end peacefully. But, "God" gave us something that differentiates us from "his" other creations...an ability to analyse and think for ourselves. We really don't need to congregate in a church, synagogue, temple or mosque on specified days of the week to be good, decent human beings. And we certainly should see through the forms and rituals, i.e. smoke and mirrors that the so called leaders of these religions use to exercise controls over us.
huh? very chim.
no one can stand firm telling us who is he.
it could be what you said man made phenomenon. why?

humans wan their emotion/stress/problems to have sustenance, reply on. in real life, they cant. no one to talk to or no one wans to listen.
where they go? religion? maybe im wrong.