• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone spot clinton666 in this pic? :biggrin:

chc.jpg

Last edited:

neilgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
mingyi ok no comments...but durai? what greater good? he raised money but 10% went to patients only.......the bastard behaviour just like the pappy white scums........enriching himself and his cronies while giving pittance and neglecting those that need help.

Well, look at it this way, NKF used the best machines & built the best facilities... the private practise like Mt E etc had hardwares nowhere near NKF.... even though they charged many times more. Yes, Durai has erred in his greed for materialism, that we cannot deny but he has also improved the life of thousands of kidney disease patients. I witness this myself for 10 years being a regular to NKF dialysis centre.

B

Baluku

Hopefully God doesn't give SGP earth tremors..

If He does, I think CAD got the wrong guys.. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, look at it this way, NKF used the best machines & built the best facilities... the private practise like Mt E etc had hardwares nowhere near NKF.... even though they charged many times more. Yes, Durai has erred in his greed for materialism, that we cannot deny but he has also improved the life of thousands of kidney disease patients. I witness this myself for 10 years being a regular to NKF dialysis centre.

well i got a friend who was not eligible to be a patient there due to the many criteria they put up to screen patients.
if 10% of donations can do so much like you said, can you imagine if they had put the money to better use instead of the first class travel and gold taps?

likewise will you be grateful if our taxes and whatever income is makaned by MIWs and they use only 10% to educate your children and to improve lives of singaporeans?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hopefully God doesn't give SGP earth tremors..

If He does, I think CAD got the wrong guys.. :biggrin:

what earth termor got to do with arresting the wrong guy ? the sky rain means god is crying ? its time to get out of your cave :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the response of the church goers :

Members of City Harvest church reacted with a mix of shock and denial.

"I still believe he will come out spotless from all this -- he's a man of God and we believe in him," said teacher Alicia Goh, 29, who attends the church regularly with her husband and two young children.

"I hope that the rest of the church and their good work will not be brought down with him. He is the founder of the church, but he can also make mistakes -- if he has indeed misused our funds, he needs to own up," said retiree Steven Wong, 67, who added that he was "very disappointed" by the news.

Many of Kong's supporters also took to Twitter to ask for "prayers" for Kong and the senior church ministry members, with one user "Erictan" saying that he was "praying and fasting" for Kong's "protection".

Other tweets were more sarcastic, with one tweeter saying that Kong had been having too great a "harvest" and that his arrest was an indication that "there is a God".

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
well i got a friend who was not eligible to be a patient there due to the many criteria they put up to screen patients.
if 10% of donations can do so much like you said, can you imagine if they had put the money to better use instead of the first class travel and gold taps?

likewise will you be grateful if our taxes and whatever income is makaned by MIWs and they use only 10% to educate your children and to improve lives of singaporeans?

Told you guys liao. You shoot me the messenger for telling you the brutal truth. Sinkies will always be sinkies. A Sinkie will forgive you for robbing his home as long as you buy him a new lock :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like the response of the church goers :

Members of City Harvest church reacted with a mix of shock and denial.

"I still believe he will come out spotless from all this -- he's a man of God and we believe in him," said teacher Alicia Goh, 29, who attends the church regularly with her husband and two young children.

"I hope that the rest of the church and their good work will not be brought down with him. He is the founder of the church, but he can also make mistakes -- if he has indeed misused our funds, he needs to own up," said retiree Steven Wong, 67, who added that he was "very disappointed" by the news.

Many of Kong's supporters also took to Twitter to ask for "prayers" for Kong and the senior church ministry members, with one user "Erictan" saying that he was "praying and fasting" for Kong's "protection".

Other tweets were more sarcastic, with one tweeter saying that Kong had been having too great a "harvest" and that his arrest was an indication that "there is a God".

prayer dont work ..if prayer works he wont kena in the first place :wink: im sure before this every night hes praying for himself that CAD wont charge him :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to reports, when asked for her response to her husband's arrest, Sun Horse pulled a long face.

sun4.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.. My late Grand Aunt had kidney failure back then in the mid 90s.. Went to NKF for assistance.. But her numerous applications to have her dialysis sessions at NKF centres were rejected time and time again.. In the end, she had to go for her dialysis at the private Youngberg Adventist Hospital at Upper Serangoon, just opposite the old Bidadari Cemetery.. Most of her savings were nearly wiped out by the time she passed away in 2001..

Fuck that scum TT Durai and gang..:oIo:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
prayer dont work ..if prayer works he wont kena in the first place :wink: im sure before this every night hes praying for himself that CAD wont charge him :wink:

I've a feeling he's one of us atheists. Can tell he's working very hard to prove that prayers don't work and god doesn't exist. :rolleyes: