• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oldie but goodie. From a certain old blog post in 2005:

...here in Singapore,you guys have probably heard about CHC, City Harvest Church. Its a well established church in Singapore with a strong financial base (probably because their brainwashed members donate not 10% of their monthly salary, but 100%). Plenty of Singaporeans, especially teenagers enjoy going to City Harvest, as the church has a lively and friendly atmosphere. But beneath the warm exterior, is the dark forces of satan working 24/7 to ensnare these people, the City Harvest Church, in reality is, a CULT.

My reasons for claiming so? From what I've heard from people who have visited the church, the first impression you get about the people there are that, they are with you for practically the whole duration which you are in the church pestering you to give donations to their church. I've heard, they not only want you to donate 1 or 2 or 3 times.. but much much more than that. They claim that it is for God. But in truth, all the money which you've donated have gone into their pockets probably funding their extravagant lifestyles.

Those are nothing compared to some of the atrocities they commit within the church, they select nubile young girls who visit the church and persuade these girls to actually engage in love-making and claim that these acts are pure and holy and they are committed so as to give praise to the Lord, all these are just to satisfy their carnal desires.

Another act of unholiness I have uncovered is that, within the heart of the church, deep in the dark catacombs is a chamber where the elders, deacons, pastors and selected elite members of the church practise the blood-letting rituals. This ritual is performed weekly on every sabbath, whereby the elders and deacons practise this ritual as a form of initiation for every member wanting to join the ranks of vileness. This blood is then kept in a container and is brought next day to where they break the bread and the blood is then served to the unsuspecting church-goers as wine, of course, the wine are mixed with various juices to cover up the taste of blood.

The rituals are practised in such a way that everyone has a syringe and at the command of the head priest, they insert the syringes into their veins to draw out a certain amount of blood after which the blood is poured into a black chalice placed in front of them, this chalice is then emptied into a container which is collected and stored in a fridge for the consumption of the masses the next day.

On to the next piece evidence, the founder of City Harvest Church, Reverend Kong Hee's spouse is the famous local singer Ho Yeow Sun. The both of them are in fact incarnations of famous biblical people. Sun herself is Jezebel, the wife of King Ahab. Jezebel helped to corrupt Israel with idol-worshipping and she personally worshipped a pagan god by the name of Baal. Jezebel herself was evil and influential and thus, influenced the most of Israel to worship idols. There is a resemblance in Sun with Jezebel as Sun, being both a celebrity and pop singer, is extremely influential. She is able to attract the people to visit the church with intentions of turning them into idol worshippers and the idol being her husband, Reverend Kong Hee.

The Reverend is in fact, the incarnation of the demon, Beelzebub. Beelzebub was a fallen angel along with Lucifer when the rebellion within the heavens took place and was cast along with all the other fallen angels into hell where he reigns as the Prince Of Seraphim (the Prince of Demons), along with Satan himself. You may say: " But the common symbol of a Satanic place is one of a ram, or resembling a ram(male goat)!". Yes, that's true, they do not have any signs of rams within the church BUT, they have used the a much more subtle symbol also of an animal close to a ram, that being, the horse. Where is the symbol located? Just look at the face of Ho Yeow Sun (Sun). That face of hers has faint but obvious signs of a horse and she being one of the leaders in the church, which other face is better than hers to place the physical properties of a horse's face on hers?

The last thing which I want to comment on here is that, upon the unholy union of Beelzebub (Rev Kong Hee) and Jezebel (Ho Yeow Sun), a child was formed within the womb of Jezebel and in my opinion, would eventually grow up to be, the fabled Anti-Christ from the prophecies of the Holy Bible. Judgement Day will soon be upon us. May the Lord have mercy upon your soul.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
time for some commercial break ...:wink:

how come have this kind of case nobody post this song ? :wink:
[video=youtube;_kv5QSoezYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kv5QSoezYI[/video]

I have the answer. Coz this song doesn't fit in. Jipaban bo standard for KH and CHC.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its healthy to let off some steam online (as long as not "offline") over rogue pastor...

the same applicable to Islam where terrorist and practitioner are two different issue..

likewise, ming yi case and buddhism..

if you had dug into other local forums..mostly are anti-KH and his fellow daftees for allowing it to happen

anti-christian sentiments is just collateral damage...

AMEN

Guys, let us cool down.

The main point over here is not defaming or bring down Christianity over here, which I always believe.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for misused of the funds in CHC which is meant to be Charity purposes, personally am not a member or supportor of CHC because of some bad experience with CHC.

But let us look at it in another point of view.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for certain reason, the CHC members supports him for another reason.
Pastor Kong Hee, standing as their spiritual leader would always be as Holy and Saint just like Jesus Christ to his followers.
The reaction of the CHC members is little out of hand, but as long the judge sentence is not yet confirm, the followers will continue to act as such so there is no point to do or say anything negative to them.

From my point of view, Pastor Kong Hee is another human being. He may have the ability to lead, he have the charisma to charm his followers, a tongue gifted to talk very well. BUT HE IS JUST ANOTHER HUMAN, just like you and me. And human make mistakes.

I had jot down my views on my personal blog at God's Will, if you are interested kindly take a look.

My stand is simple, Christianity is not at fault - Members of CHC is not at fault.
Kong Hee is the one did the mistake, and no matter what happens he must face the music.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hello i am being charged with fraud ah kong pls help me god help me.

ET not comfortable taking this case.

Flash the money, lots of it and he'll fall for it and takes the case, this guy no standard one or maybe his balls shrink knowing how aggressive the AG and CAD was coming onto this bunch of fucktards that he'll rather keep his reputation intact and not take it .

Of course if Bull and Ah Singh were asked, they too would not touch these buggers and stay clear, 1000 light years away.

This Con Hee and his fucktards were already was 'on the watch' for quite awhile.

It was only when it was confirmed that ' their ill deeds were done, signed, sealed and over' that it was time to tighten the leash and pull them in.

These fucktards are hardcore ones beocs even after Ah Durai was done in, they still continue with their stunts thinking that they can never be PULLED IN!

Where got ppl so fucked up one unless Ah Con and his fucktards was so disillusioned that he was thinking that NOBODY would touch him or his CHC cos he have his Jesus with him no matter what he does!:biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

the estimate 1 to 2 hundreds

so called supporters at

the sub court is a clear

signal from KH and 4 that

this case will drag on and on.

jw5

Loyal
1. Notwithstanding the refund classified as sales discount, but as long as the sales from KH co to charity was not cancelled, a related party transaction still exists, right:confused:

It was noted that "The Inquiry also revealed that Kong Hee did not disclose his interests in these related party transactions in the Charity's financial statements".
Could be that it was not even known that KH had interests in the company, hence not disclosed as RPT.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Conflict of interest? Edwin Tong, GPC Deputy Chairman for Law is Lawyer for Kong

Kong Hee's defence counsel is Edwin Tong, deputy chairman of the GPC for Law and Home Affairs......

Also known as brother of mediacorp's Sharon, former classmate and debate team member of current MOS Tan Chuan Jin and capable former assistant to current Law Ministar when he was at A&G.

malibu

KH, i will support you ALL THE WAY.....

hell-bank1.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another CB case

nobody can resist the power of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[video=youtube;qMxX-QOV9tI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any place left? Thinking of an invitation for David Rasif. Wow! Powerful gathering of top minds in their respective biz.

All are welcome!
The more the merrier to make it a grand event to celebrate the sinkies white collar geniuses.
Rashid is 8 figure amount and lawyer to boot.....confirm got seat at VIP table.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, let us cool down.

The main point over here is not defaming or bring down Christianity over here, which I always believe.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for misused of the funds in CHC which is meant to be Charity purposes, personally am not a member or supportor of CHC because of some bad experience with CHC.

But let us look at it in another point of view.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for certain reason, the CHC members supports him for another reason.
Pastor Kong Hee, standing as their spiritual leader would always be as Holy and Saint just like Jesus Christ to his followers.
The reaction of the CHC members is little out of hand, but as long the judge sentence is not yet confirm, the followers will continue to act as such so there is no point to do or say anything negative to them.

From my point of view, Pastor Kong Hee is another human being. He may have the ability to lead, he have the charisma to charm his followers, a tongue gifted to talk very well. BUT HE IS JUST ANOTHER HUMAN, just like you and me. And human make mistakes.

I had jot down my views on my personal blog at God's Will, if you are interested kindly take a look.

My stand is simple, Christianity is not at fault - Members of CHC is not at fault.
Kong Hee is the one did the mistake, and no matter what happens he must face the music.

You signed up for an account here to tell us that? And nice job advertising your personal blog here.
Buzz off you Christian apologist.
Don't you dare attempt to 'win souls' here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard that a deal is reached and he will get off with just a little scratch. Anyone got more info?

Highly unlikely. If deal reached, no need to be charged in court. Can get off with warning in lieu of court prosecution. No need publicity. Given WW's recent case, even more unlikely.

M

Mdm Tang

Heard that a deal is reached and he will get off with just a little scratch. Anyone got more info?

how to deal ?

Question : where are the , money,

S$23M + S$26.50 M = S$50.60M ?

Still in the banks or "makan" already ?

If "makan" by the gang of 5 then

have to make good lah ...