• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking News! My Favourite Pastor Has Just RIP..Amen Brother.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
pastor rick seward.jpg

Sad news,my favourite Pastor Rick Seward the founding father of Victory Family Center formerly known as Calvary Charismatic Centre was killed in a car accident in brazil.

i clearly remember back in 1983 as a young botak recruit still doing my bmt in sembawang camp feeling really lost and confuse about all these national service thingy and every night lying on my bunk bed thinking of what the future holds for me.

tp_zpsru9jj0bx.jpg

and one fine day i was introduced to this calvary charistmatic church by a brother in christ,the church was in the new world amusement park at jln besar..this was my first time seeing him preach and my life really change at the end of the service and i can assure you this is not the kong hee sun ho and gang that we are seeing in the news for their misdeeds,

mban947ljpg_zpsa759e209.png

People no joke i am telling you this church is different,i can see everyone loves God.they all live and walk by faith in him.
After my rod,with renew hope and faith in God,i apply for a job and what the hell my boss straight posted me to KL on my first assignment.on my first night in KL my boss took me to a night club in bukit bintang call cherry blossom intro me to the no1 tai kor in KL,he told me if you have got any problem dont call the polis they are useless,call this tai kor dont worry he will look after you..
the tai kor ask the pretty gro to pour me a glass of martell and i kindly reject saying i want a orange juice instead,i told them i am a christian and i dont drink and smoke,i guess they must have think i am a funny character..anyway down the years everything i touches turn into gold and along the journey i have met all kinds of people big and small,black and white,lion and tigress and came out unscathed all because i have faith in God and through the prayers of the church members and not forgetting my favourite Pastor Rick Seward,Amen.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I see...You really love to speak in tongues like the Calvary charismatics ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... the tai kor ask the pretty gro to pour me a glass of martell and i kindly reject saying i want a orange juice instead ...
warao eh! ...

u so bold, no gif tai kor face! ... tai kor lost face big time, man! ... other tai kors wud haf m-t dat bottle of martell on ur head ...

btw, u din even miss a pig of a sexy charbor in a eulogy ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yq_rr_28_0.jpg

SINGAPORE - A prominent figure in the Christian community and founder of Singapore's first megachurch, Victory Family Centre, formerly known as Calvary Charismatic Centre, died in a car accident in Brazil on Saturday (March 24). He was 63.

The Reverend Rick Seaward was killed instantly when his car crashed into another on the MG-167 highway in Três Pontas, a municipality in southern Minas Gerais state.

Photos in local media showed Rev Seaward's car with its front crumpled following the crash, and its windscreen shattered. Reports said the fire department had to extricate the body from the mangled vehicle.

The other driver sustained minor injuries.

In a posting on its Facebook page, Victory Family Centre said that details of a memorial service for Rev Seaward, who founded the church in 1977, would be released at a later date.

It said: "It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of our founder." The church added: "We are still in the midst of confirming the details of his passing. Victory Family Centre, Singapore, and our churches around the world are standing together with the Seaward family."

The Victory Family Centre has seven locations across the island, according to its website. It also claims to have more more than 8,000 churches in over 80 nations worldwide, including in Uganda, Timor Leste and Brazil.

Rev Seaward was born and raised in Singapore and is survived by his wife and two sons. His son, Jeremy, is the lead pastor at Victory Family Centre.

Mr Seaward, in a brief posting on his Facebook page, said that he was "still in shock".

He added: "My dad's brief moments on earth left a legacy for eternity and I am grateful to have had him in my life."

National Council of Churches Singapore (NCCS) president, Anglican Bishop Rennis Ponniah, told The Straits Times that Rev Seaward had a big impact in encouraging the Church in Singapore to spread the faith, particularly to South-east and East Asian countries.

The bishop said Rev Seaward also fostered unity among Christian pastors, developed positive relationships with leaders of other faiths and secular leaders, and led the LoveSingapore network of churches for "a number of years".

Rev Seaward was involved in a controversy in 1986 when he and other pastors called for the sharing of the Christian faith to all Singaporeans.

Additional reporting by Tan Tam Mei

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...achurch-in-singapore-dies-in-brazil-car-crash

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come good white pastor upped lorry while native heathen brazilian barely suffered a scratch?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Brother was watching him many years ago bec he wanted to preach to all races, including the sons of the soil.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come God didn't save him n let the accident killed him? God should just let him live and spread the love of da gospel..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come God didn't save him n let the accident killed him? God should just let him live and spread the love of da gospel..
coz many are called but few are chosen.
also, if it's any consolation, the good die young - even at 63 :cool:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come good white pastor upped lorry while native heathen brazilian barely suffered a scratch?

8000 churches is alot. SINGAPORE 's Billy Graham :(

The Victory Family Centre has seven locations across the island,according to its website. It also claims to have more more than 8,000 churches in over 80 nations worldwide, including in Uganda, Timor Leste and Brazil.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
am.jpg

I see...You really love to speak in tongues like the Calvary charismatics ...

AhMeng, i don't have the gift of speaking in tongues but i can communicate in donkey/horses and other animals languages like for instance one day i was so angry with my boss that i use all kinds of animal languages at him and throw the resignation letter in his face for mistreating me all these years when i have been so loyal to him and i even tell him my God is more powerful than your tai kor or whatever money god your serve..he got shocked and say how can a christian talk like that.(that is why i decided to change my nick to talking donkey because i love the story in the bible about the talking donkey and his master balaam)

warao eh! ...

u so bold, no gif tai kor face! ... tai kor lost face big time, man! ... other tai kors wud haf m-t dat bottle of martell on ur head ...

btw, u din even miss a pig of a sexy charbor in a eulogy ...

KL.jpg

Ha this is a old pic of the nightclub from my album,the person on the left is a tan sri a well known tycoon in the construction industry,the two lady is my gf and the late singer gao lin fong,those days the nightclub no ktv but most of the time singers from taiwan and hong kong came over to perform.do you know that once even the late singer fong fei fei came over a a guest singer to sit with us,she is a good friend of gao lin fong and she just got married to a hongkie who is the franchise owner for the luxury brand longchamp in hk,she gave me two longchamp t shirt on behalf of her husband who want to thank me for something that i did for them when they were in in spore..the owner of this nightclub has got 3 daughter and two of them are now working in spore.

mysterious indeed. Straits Times no Orbitury yet.

Many times we ask God why like this,why like that,why this fat pig marry a pretty actress,why this ugly bitch marry a handsome actor,why people who carry balls are make it in life than those that dont become loser,why those who cheat and lie live in luxury but the honest man become grab driver and the evil person live at a ripe old age but the good die young..why why why? To fathom all these mysteries i can only say,
God truly does work in mysterious way.

8072026.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

heard that many brothers and sisters esp those who graduated from Changi University , and some doing very well in society and blessed by RS's contributions , will be attending...

According to the church, the 63-year-old evangelist arrived in Brazil for the conference last Friday. The fatal accident happened in the town of Três Pontas in the Minas Gerais state as Seaward was driving to his hotel after the Saturday conference. A memorial service will be held on April 13 at The Star Performing Arts Center in Singapore. Seaward founded Victory Family Centre along with his wife, Diane, in 1977 when it was known as the Calvary Charismatic Centre