• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING: Michael Palmer, Speaker of Parliament and PAP MP of Punggol East SMC has resigned as a Speaker of Parliament and from the Party due to improper relationship with a staff working in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

BREAKING: Michael Palmer, Speaker of Parliament and PAP MP of Punggol East SMC has resigned as a Speaker of Parliament and from the Party due to improper relationship with a staff working in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC.

Bro , your news where you get ?

Radio and ST no report leh ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
michaelpalmer050836_0.jpg

He quite handsome for his age, so no surprise lah...

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is Speaker leh.. anyway by-election

General Election 2011: Punggol East
Party Candidate Votes % ±%
PAP Michael Palmer 16,969 54.53 N/A
WP Lee Li Lian 12,765 41.02 N/A
SDA Desmond Lim 1,386 4.45 N/A
Turnout 31,120 95.30 N/A

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"SINGAPORE: Mr Michael Palmer, Speaker of Singapore Parliament & MP for Punggol East, resigns over "grave mistake" of improper conduct.

Mr Charles Chong will be the acting Speaker of Parliament.

- CNA/ck"

Knn... 3 sentences, you call it a news? WTF....

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Mr Michael Palmer, Speaker of Singapore Parliament & MP for Punggol East, resigns over "grave mistake" of improper conduct.

Mr Charles Chong will be the acting Speaker of Parliament.

- CNA/ck

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Palmer at press conference: "With great regret I announce my resignation as Speaker of Parliament and the PAP"

Palmer: Committed a "grave mistake" of improper conduct, serious error of judgment. Resignation to avoid further embarrassment to PAP

Michael Palmer on resignation: "I am deeply sorry, and apologise unreservedly to constituents and family"

DPM Teo Chee Hean at press conference: We first came to know about Palmer's situation on Dec 5

DPM Teo: We are sorry to have let the residents of Punggol East SMC down. We will put things right and continue to look after you

DPM Teo: I have asked Teo Ser Luck to oversee Punggol East. I will continue to take personal interest in welfare of Punggol East residents

DPM Teo: Charles Chong will continue in role of Acting Speaker. PM will nominate Speaker when Parliament next meets

Palmer, announcing resignation: I'll have to take full responsibility for this mistake. It is right that I come forward

Palmer: I had a relationship with a member of the PA staff working in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
will khaw and lhl says pap has let the people down like what they say of wp in yaw scandal? any comments from pap supporter gms?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition have one, PAP also must have too... Charming guys attract flies...

So we will need a new speaker of Parliament too!

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here have the full news report? I can't find it anywhere, just little one liners here and there on the web which confirmed it happened but no detailed info

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have gone against or offended the Lee family.

If he is a good pappy dog, even a grave mistake will be covered up and swept under the carpet.

This is the reality of being a pappy dog!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must have done something that offended the Lee family.

If he is a good pappy dog, even a grave mistake will be swept under the carpet.

This is the reality of being a pappy dog!
Anything criminal? Resign then won't get charged?
NVM la.......wait one decade for leegime change next time he can run for president!

Last edited: