• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Channel 8 news - give Palmer a light black out report (non news)

patient! cumming.... juz now got preview

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They actually went to PA offices to interview, nod that bad....

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

Sorry, just realised that Michael Palmer has vacated his parliament seat. I think this by-election will be even more exciting than Hougang because we don't know what the outcome will be.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also wonder how the powers that be found out...

I am more intersted in finding out where they did it! As for your question, must be secret squirrel again. MIW probably found this one impossible to sweep under the carpet. If they had a choice, trust me, it will only be rumours.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more intersted in finding out where they did it! As for your question, must be secret squirrel again. MIW probably found this one impossible to sweep under the carpet. If they had a choice, trust me, it will only be rumours.

or just keep quiet and threaten to sue....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wa!!! after a long advertisment finally a short interview with all praises especially coming from LHL and urged the public to give him peace and privacy as he will continue to be "well-loved".

did yaw get peace and privacy? why the difference in press treatment?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the PM Letter very quite possible . Intel Branch very possible .

Bro GD can share some light on this .

Not likely from intel. If from intel, this would have been covered up. I suspect someone in the RC, CCC or PA was the secret squirrel. One thing's for sure. It was not possible to cover this up, for whatever reasons.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr%20Teo%20Ser%20Luck.png

I so handsome, how cum I am not as lucky as Michael Palmer. How cum no girls throw themselves at me huh?

Ans: Because by the count of three, it is all over.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

did yaw get peace and privacy? why the difference in press treatment?

Because Pig got special treatment among themselves. If you read Animal Farm you know what I meant. I heard the gal who went on holiday is called "yang yang"...sound like PRC young bitch.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not likely from intel. If from intel, this would have been covered up. I suspect someone in the RC, CCC or PA was the secret squirrel. One thing's for sure. It was not possible to cover this up, for whatever reasons.
Look at speed that WP came out with statement, it is as if they knew this is coming. I think the squirrel must have given evidence to WP, that's why PAP can't cover it.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Because Pig got special treatment among themselves. If you read Animal Farm you know what I meant. I heard the gal who went on holiday is called "yang yang"...sound like PRC young bitch.

wah left the country already? if PRC , then maybe is she new citizen?