• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News, Local Vaccine.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*Breaking News*:
Singapore has developed a vaccine for Civid-19. With the cooperation from China renowned doctors for viruses in August last year. Several trials with animals and improving the successful rates before moving on to volunteers, some with symptoms and tested positive. We can proudly claimed that our successful rate is 95% effective against covid-19. "I had mild symptom but tested positive fro COVID-19, after 1st day of inoculation my fever is back to normal. After the next few days i can breath more easily and feel more energetic" said Mr. Kovic Goh. We had been sending samples to *WHO* for approval and worldwide use. Over the next few days we will have confirmation from *WHO* said spokesman for SINGAPORE R&D CENTRE. Our vaccine, *Sinapril* will be made available for all public including foreigners and migrant workers opting for it once we handed it to *MOH*. We will also be donating 20 millions vials to poorer countries, subjected to the approval by *WHO*. Said *WHO* Director General Dr. Tedros Adhamon, Singapore vaccine looks very promising and he thanks Singapore to develope this vaccine and help poorer countries. He also urged 1st countries not to stock pile the vaccine but instead help the power countries. For more information, call toll free line, 1800-9-covid-19. CNA Reporter, Timothy Koh. And one word from Dierector of Singapore R&D Centre, *"TOGETHER WE CAN OVERCOME COVID-19"*, said Dr. April Foo.