• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: Lee Kuan Yew Killed In Road Accident - report

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/state_news/news.php?id=708934&cat=st

SEREMBAN, Nov 13 (Bernama) -- A motorcylist died after he was run over by a lorry following his machine going out of control and skidding on the main road of Taman Bukit Galena here Monday night.

In the 8pm incident, the victim, Lee Kuan Yew, 48, died at the scene of serious head and body injuries.

Police said Lee was passing through the housing estate on his way back to his house in Taman Mutiara Galla when the incident happened.

The victim's body was sent to the Hospital Tuanku Ja'afar mortuary.

The lorry driver had lodged a report on the incident.Katanya, pemandu lori

-- BERNAMA

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong Lee Kuan Yew lah! This one deserve how he died! The Singapore one do not deserve to die like this lah! He should suffer from multiple forms of cancer one at a time & leprosy where he will lose all his fingers but he must not have a stroke or any form of disease that would slow his brain down and he should lose control of his bowel altogether & lose his voice totally! Imagine that scene where he would have no fingers & no voice, so can't talk & write for his views or wants & totally losing his bowel control! That is what THE LEE Kuan Yew really deserve!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it can't be...no motorist can be near him...unless it is an act of God...we must plead with God to act fast... ha ha ha ha
you are right, with his convoy and the stop traffic open road for him.......the emperor is travelling in an impenetrable bubble.....traffic accident is near impossible.......but hey we can always keep dreaming right?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the victim in the report a singaporean? used to know of a regular SAF CPL later SGT Lee Kuan Yew from Amour formation

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
some stranger just died how could you be making such funny comments.

how can you be so indifferent and insensitive?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His parents will regret and repent for choosing this name as their son. Tua Yeh Pek had caught the wrong person!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the grim reaper is doing his list of the names beginning with "L" :confused:

Soon, very soon....:smile:

But he has enough 'connection' & 'credits'...to prevent the grim reaper search engine, not to find him..'go to LEE KUAN YEW $#$@$!", return string $void$... ha ha ha

Last edited:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the victim in the report a singaporean? used to know of a regular SAF CPL later SGT Lee Kuan Yew from Amour formation

I was about to ask this same question, but you beat me to it! The age-group seems to be almost correct.

There was a time when he (CPL Lee Kuan Yew) was in School of Armour, LTA (later CPT) Lee Hsien Yang was also undergoing his AOB (Basic) course. When CPL Lee Kuan Yew was walking with his group of colleagues (all CPLs), and LTA Lee Hsien Yang was walking the other way, I swear, I heard some one shout "Fucking Lee Kuan Yew" within earshot of Lee Hsien Yang.

But of course, LTA Lee Hsien Yang pretended not to hear that, as he was just a trainee then.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geez, a person who is going to Australia to further studies can still come here and post rubbish about our KING and also like to frequent Sim Lim Square. Try to act like a graduate lah. Refined, cultured, polite, intriguing, etc. Aren't you suppose to pack your bags and changing the A$300,000 now?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like hades got the wrong guy

I have fond memories of a national serviceman whose name was Malaysia Bin Mohamed. Hope he is still around.

In Indonesia many kids have been named OBAMA and Pakistan too has many new-borns called OSAMA.

The late Lee Kuan yew's parents may have been an ardent admirer of our Dear Lee Kuan Yew too.

I also remember a friend who named his dogs HITLER and STALIN. Both of it were Rotweillers.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
48 years ago there would not be much to admire of LKY so much to name your son after him, whether you agree or not that there is something now to do so.