• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: FOOTBALL Fans In S'pore FUCKED BIG TIME LIAO....This is ridiculous

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremely ridiculous.

I already knew the results before this. Starhub and Singtel rivals? Hahahaha

Now PUBS and CLUBS and stupid HOMEOWNERS (must be stupid to subscribe) must pay EXTRA money to get wired all over again.

FUNNY, how in S'pore THEY always find a way to SCREW S'poreans and get their money back.

I am BOYCOTTING. I rather not watch on cable and try the www. Cannot watch never mind. Can always play with my dickie.

Watching FOOTBALL is a WANT not a NEED.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="789"><tbody><tr><td class="newstitle" width="460">Singapore News</td> <td colspan="3" class="newstitle" align="right" valign="bottom" width="329"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="323"> <tbody><tr> <td align="right" width="141"> <form id="formComment1" name="formComment1" action="/discussion/comments.php" style="display: inline;" method="post"> <input src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/b_comment.gif" type="image" width="68" height="17"> <input id="storyid" name="storyid" value="{story_id}" type="hidden"> <input id="storytitle" name="storytitle" value="SingTel wins rights to BPL, ESPN STAR Sports" type="hidden"> <input id="storyurl" name="storyurl" value="/stories/singaporebusinessnews/print/1008519/1/.html" type="hidden"> </form>

</td> <td align="right" width="60"> </td> <td width="62"> </td> <td width="60"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
shim.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="789"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" height="26"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="5"> </td> <td colspan="2" valign="top" width="784">SingTel wins rights to BPL, ESPN STAR Sports
By Channelnewsasia.com | Posted: 01 October 2009 0806 hrs
<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="260"> <tbody><tr> <td align="right" width="20"> </td> <td align="right" width="240">
phpWmDNzb.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" height="60"> </td> <td class="update" valign="top" height="80"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="138">Photos </td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="47">1 of 1</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" onclick="Prev();" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="19"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" onclick="Play()" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" type="image" width="19" height="15"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " onclick="Next();" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td class="update"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SINGAPORE: Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) announced it has won the rights to air Barclays Premier League (BPL) matches across its platforms, as well as exclusive broadcast rights to ESPN STAR Sports for mio TV.

In a statement released Thursday, SingTel said the rights would allow it to broadcast BPL matches on mio TV, the Internet and mobile applications for three years starting August 2010.

SingTel said it has also secured rights to a suite of sports networks and services from ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) for its mio TV customers. ESPNEWS, a brand new 24-hours sports news channel, is slated to be broadcast on mio TV from next month.

- CNA/yb
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why would anyone in Singapore want to watch Ang Mohs playing football in the first place.:confused: Singapore already has its own S league to entertain the country. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If people rather pay to watch ang mohs play balls, what does that tell you about our own team? :biggrin:

So Ang Mohs are superior then? :rolleyes:

However, whenever I point out that Ang Mohs are the superior race, I get soundly abused by many. :confused:

I guess action speaks louder than words though and it's pretty obvious that most sinkies agree with me although they don't like admitting the fact in public.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Ang Mohs are superior then? :rolleyes:

However, whenever I point out that Ang Mohs are the superior race, I get soundly abused by many. :confused:

I guess action speaks louder than words though and it's pretty obvious that most sinkies agree with me although they don't like admitting the fact in public.

I apologize. I'll start posting more.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below (in blue) is a LEARNED comment from an observer.

All FTs in S'pore. Please take note of the type of country you are now living in.

This is one of many chances to win REAL S'poreans over. Please show balless S'poreans how to KPKB and revolt.

Please lead the way. Of course I am NOT referring to the chou FT keilengs whose balls are even smaller than S'porean's.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">slohand2 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">8:44 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 3) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">22028.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">Was anyone surprised that Singtel won the exclusive rights. Now those who wants to continue to watch will have to sign up with MIO tv. Singapore is the only place when competition drives up prices and inconvenienced the consumers. I guess our culture can only accept monopoly, like tv stations, MSM, political parties, taxis and buses. The competition is just a facade, very much like the nominated MPs.
Why dont we stick to a single telco, and forgetting about all this wayang. or better still allow the real competition in, like Astro TV. They have a bigger subs base, and Im sure it will be cheaper. that is if we are really into competition.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" width="24%" nowrap="nowrap"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" width="50%" nowrap="nowrap"> Reply</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone in Singapore want to watch Ang Mohs playing football in the first place.:confused: Singapore already has its own S league to entertain the country. :rolleyes:

Why would anyone in Singapore want to watch locals & 3rd rate FTs playing football in the first place.:confused: Singapore already has live telecast of EPL & LaLiga to entertain the country. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why would anyone in Singapore want to watch locals & 3rd rate FTs playing football in the first place.:confused: Singapore already has live telecast of EPL & LaLiga to entertain the country. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah I get it now. Singaporeans prefer to watch superior Ang Moh skills. I don't blame you guys at all. :rolleyes:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn...WTF are u all talking about...European football is only exciting with African and South American imports...even the migrant Africans in Europe play better than chow ang moh...they also use FT...chey...:confused::confused:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The S-League was NEVER INTENDED for viewership purposes

It is a social intiative to keep young mats off drugs

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Knn...WTF are u all talking about...European football is only exciting with African and South American imports....:confused::confused:

Ask yourself why the blacks and the coloured move to Europe and not the other way round. The answer is obvious... because Ang Mohs are the best!:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If people rather pay to watch ang mohs play balls, what does that tell you about our own team? :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, good one.
2. kelong too.
3. another measure is to assess the turnout from such matches.
4. the seating capacity in sin for each match is a joke unlike leagues in europe.

5. "kittens and puppies" capacity - canto slang! :biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah yeah I get it now. Singaporeans prefer to watch superior Ang Moh skills. I don't blame you guys at all. :rolleyes:

Sam, sam....why is your vision so tunnelled?
EPL & LaLiga boasts of not only technically gifted angmos, there's also the likes of the flamboyant South Americanos & the all rounded skillful Africans. Asians? Cmon!!!! Which star players has Spore league attracted?
What the folks want is entertainment. S League's entertainment is probably the halftime pom pom gals doing their best not to zaogeng under the watchful eyes of lusty ah pek punters.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, sam....why is your vision so tunnelled?
EPL & LaLiga boasts of not only technically gifted angmos, there's also the likes of the flamboyant South Americanos & the all rounded skillful Africans. Asians? Cmon!!!!

Read my previous post on this issue. :rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha Ha Haaa....... Sinktel won? so what? wayang...
There are so many free things on the www. & all you need to do is to use your favorite search engine.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[B]"Extremely ridiculous.

I already knew the results before this. Starhub and Singtel rivals? Hahahaha

Now PUBS and CLUBS and stupid HOMEOWNERS (must be stupid to subscribe) must pay EXTRA money to get wired all over again.

FUNNY, how in S'pore THEY always find a way to SCREW S'poreans and get their money back.

I am BOYCOTTING. I rather not watch on cable and try the www. Cannot watch never mind. Can always play with my dickie
Watching FOOTBALL is a WANT not a NEED."

What u say is so true! I'd rather play with my own balls than be an unwilling slave to the whole screwed-up system. Everything boils down to one thing- Pay And Pay. CCB 2-timing double-headed snakes/vampires! Give me Astro anytime!

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop this incessant whinning! When Singtel had champs league and starhub epl you all Kpkb.

Now consolidated at one provider, you want to cry foul. As if top executives have so much time to plan and scheme on new ways to make your life miserable.

Competition is good. It will teach the loser that they cannot take the client for granted for when they lose out on some rights, they lose your customers as well.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
It Looks like Starhub users
have been screwed in the backside.:eek:
Pay more for last 3 years
yet Starhub still can't come up
with a winning bid.:mad: