• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Biggest Attempted Robbery In Singapore Uncovered!

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

If your mama has given you any balls during birth, let's meet up and settle our differences. I will rearraneg ur fugly face so completely you mummy will not even recognise you:oIo::oIo:

Be warned I am trained in Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai..

Chow Ah Kua cunton dickhead :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

FUCK YOU

are you sure you got the balls to meet up with me

you forgot you are born a bastard without any testicles :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only people who I can think will vote for WP are people without a house to their name. Porbably gays like Bob Sim who still lives with his mum at age 45:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. The establishment is panicking. After deactivating their IB goons for the last few weeks, they have now reactivated them and gone back on their of no personal attacks and character assassination. The forum is officially open and so is the political scene in Singapore - no holds bar. Cul-de-sac? You want, you get it.

dankos

Good. The establishment is panicking. After deactivating their IB goons for the last few weeks, they have now reactivated them and gone back on their of no personal attacks and character assassination. The forum is officially open and so is the political scene in Singapore - no holds bar. Cul-de-sac? You want, you get it.

I agree with this. From acting neutral like some pap dogs to openly supporting whatever fuck pap policies. These pap dogs are now in their panic mode.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am living together with my old prostitute mummy at my landed property at Keong sik road. My old rotten cunt mummy can only get business from Blanga/Thai customers because her cheebye is smelly and loose and have to spray with dettol before she can accept business.
As long as Keong Sik road remains a red light district, the value of my property will continue to go up. Thanks to the wonderful government.

You pig fucking pussy piece of SHIT cliton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Since property price is such an issue to you, will burn a BIG bungalow with garden for you after you die of a horrible and painful death. The value of your property will be even better in HELL. You can bring along your "maggot-infested cunt" prostitute mummy with you. Oh I almost forgot I will burn some
"customers" for you so your pros mother will still has business in HELL.:biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

2310777327_33b2732def.jpg

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666,
Mah BT wants you to believe that once the new bto flat prices are depressed, all the existing flats will lose their value.
In reality, with all the HDB rulings, it is unlikely this will happen.
New flats and existing resale flats serve different segments of society.
Unless there is a islandwide mass transaction of all the households taking place at the same time, this will not happen.
Unless it is a deliberate attempt by the MIWs to depress all flat prices solely to take revenge on the people, this will not happen.
On the contary, WP policies of making new flats cheaper and affordable will benefit existing flat owners like you.
When you sell your old flat, you can get a cheaper new flat.
This is when the asset enhancement policy will truly benefit you!
If new flat prices rises in tandem with your existing flat, wherein lies the benefit of the asset enhancement policy?
Now they are trying to introduce measures to curb and lower resale flat values, and yet new bto flats prices keep on rising,
wherein lies the benefit of the asset enhancement policy?
So don't be taken in by Mah BT threat.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dogs are always PAP dogs.

laughing my dick out of my pants.

thot of poking my dick into your mouth. because you like to talk cock. hahaha

Gays like you are willing to vote for a pig over PAP because PAP outlaw gays' needs to poke each others' arseholes:oIo::oIo:

AndreaPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to all

singaporege2011.wordpress.com

singaporeelection.blogspot.com

singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.com

facebook.com/theonlinecitizen

facebook.com/pages/The-Temasek-Review/190806675782

yawningbread.wordpress.com

Play Weakest Link Game - paptheweakestlink.blogspot.com

Best wishes.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dogs are always PAP dogs.

laughing my dick out of my pants.

thot of poking my dick into your mouth. because you like to talk cock. hahaha

You must have Vincent's cock in your mouth as you were writing this crap:oIo:

He must have bonk you til insane and hence your approval to be robbed blind by the Opposition:mad::mad::mad:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fool ! Do your sums !
Distribute spore's reserves equally to each family and we will ALL be millionaires !
So short sighted :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fool ! Do your sums !
Distribute spore's reserves equally to each family and we will ALL be millionaires !
So short sighted :biggrin:

If everyone in Singapore is a millionaire, LeeTahBar will charge you $1000 for sucking your putrid cock instead of his usual charge of $50 :mad: