• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Altantuya Case Revisited

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altantuya's Dad "Submarines and murder: 'I can connect the dots"

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...to-malaysia-to-meet-najib-her-father-alleges/

Altantuya came to Malaysia to meet Najib, claims her father

By Shazwan Mustafa Kamal
April 10, 2012

PETALING JAYA, April 10 — Murdered Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu came to work in Malaysia to specifically meet Datuk Seri Najib Razak, her father has alleged. Dr Setev Shaariibuu said today that when he asked his daughter a few years back the purpose of her trip to Malaysia, she said she had to “meet important people.”

“I asked her what was her purpose of travelling to Malaysia. She showed me a picture... taken in Paris. Three people were in it — Abdul Razak Baginda, Najib, and Altantuya.

“She said ‘I have to meet important people’, and pointed to Najib,” he told reporters, through Mongolian interpreter Tsoggerel Och.

setev-april10.jpg

Shaariibuu (picture) said he did not know who Najib was when he saw the photograph several years back.

“She told me she had something to decide with Najib. I told her it was not worth it but she went anyway. “A lot of witnesses have seen this picture,” said a visibly-tired looking Shaariibuu. The father of the murdered Mongolian woman has offered himself as a witness to the on-going Scorpene submarine sale probe by French authorities, claiming his daughter’s death was linked to the case.

Shaariibuu said today his testimony would be able to “connect the dots” between her death and the Scorpene case, and that he will say “what he knows at the right time.”

“She went to Malaysia against my will,” he said softly.

Altantuya’s one-time lover Abdul Razak, who was a close associate of Najib, was acquitted of a charge of abetting two Special Action Squad members — Azilah Hadri and Sirul Azhar Umar — to commit the murder in 2006.

The murder was committed between 10pm on October 19, 2006, and 1am the following day at a clearing in Shah Alam’s Mukim Bukit Raja. While Abdul Razak was acquitted, his co-accused Azilah and Sirul were found guilty and sentenced to death. Setev has also filed a RM100 million civil suit against the government and the convicted duo in June 2007, seeking compensation for the hardships his spouse and two grandchildren have suffered because of Altantuya’s death.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the noose tightening over the perpetrators who committed the murder of Altantuya? This case has caught the imagination of many who believe she was killed to silence her over the commissions for the purchase of the Scorpene submarines. Many believe most of the commission was handed over to UMNO to fill up it's war chest. More news forthcoming so stay tune.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the noose tightening over the perpetrators who committed the murder of Altantuya? This case has caught the imagination of many who believe she was killed to silence her over the commissions for the purchase of the Scorpene submarines. Many believe most of the commission was handed over to UMNO to fill up it's war chest. More news forthcoming so stay tune.

If u speak to any Malaysian, especially those in KL, their fingers all point to one person, not Najib, but his wife

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://asiancorrespondent.com/80056/gun-begins-to-smoke-in-malaysian-sub-scandal/

Gun begins to smoke in Malaysian sub scandal

By Asia Sentinel Apr 08, 2012 5:06PM UTC

Money may have been funneled to UMNO officials through Hong Kong incorporated company, writes Asia Sentinel’s John Berthelsen

French investigating magistrates probing the US$1.2 billion sale of submarines to the Malaysian Defense Ministry are targeting, among other things, a Hong Kong-based company called Terasasi (Hong Kong) Ltd., whose principal officers are Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak’s close friend and the friend’s father.

Investigators believe that at least some of the €36 million funneled through Terasasi ended up in the pockets of Najib, who was Malaysia’s defense minister and deputy prime minister when the two Scorpene submarines were purchased from Thales International or Thint Asia. The state-owned defense giant DCN, later known as DCNS, and Thales established a joint company named Armaris to manufacture the submarines in 2002.

The two Armaris Scorpenes, named for the first prime minister of Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman*, and Najib’s father, Tun Abdul Razak, are on duty in Malaysian waters. Abdul Razak Baginda, the former head of a Malaysian think tank who was at the center of a 2006 investigation into the death of Mongolian translator and party girl Altantuya Shaariibuu, is listed as one of the two directors of the company, which was previously incorporated on June 28, 2002 as Kinabalu Advisory and Support Services Ltd according to the Hong Kong Companies Registry. The other director is Abdul Malim Baginda, Baginda’s father.

The Terasasi offices are located on the 19th floor of an office at 3 Lockhart Road in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. There is no indication in Hong Kong government records of what Terasasi’s business is. It is only listed as a “local company.” However, French authorities say Terasasi apparently received regular payments from Thint Asia. One payment was for €360,000 accompanied with a handwritten note saying “Razak wants it to be paid quickly.”

The magistrates have documents that show that the money was funneled from Thint Asia to Terasasi — €3 million of it when Terasasi was still domiciled in Malaysia, and €33 million after it was incorporated in Hong Kong. There is no indication at this point where the money went. French investigators, however, theorize that it was part of €146 million that may have been funneled to officials of the United Malays National Organization and Najib, who traveled with Abdul Razak Baginda several times to France as defense minister at the time the Malaysians purchased the submarines from DCNS.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, What Did SAF Do ?

Don't be stupid that there isn't going to be corruptions involving buying expensive toys at the expense of the people. This is how they put a stick to dig out the coins from the state's piggy bank.

I got this info from a SCV or StarHub documentary.

In 1991, Taiwan’s $2.8 billion buy of 6 Kang Ding Class multi-role stealth frigates from France, purchased the navy’s current high-end surface combatants. These ships are derivative of the Lafayette Class, which has been used as the base platform for several nations’ frigate designs – but they have critical weaknesses due to technologies not transferred to Taiwan.

That’s not the only weakness associated with this purchase. A major bribery scandal involving hundreds of millions of dollars has percolated for several years – and is also associated with a murder. It’s now associated with a demands for around $950 million in fines, most of which is already owed by Thales and the French state under international court rulings. The rest is tied up in a 2nd lawsuit, against DCNS…

In brief, Taiwanese authorities allege that French state-owned Elf Aquitaine paid bribes through French firm, Thomson-CSF (now Thales), to persuade French and Taiwanese authorities to approve the sale of the warships. Taiwan’s original plan had involved cheaper 2,000t coastal defense frigates from South Korea, and the project was well under way by 1991 when it was suddenly dropped in favor of buying 6 larger and much more expensive 3,000t frigates based on the Lafayette Class, and equipped with electronic gear built by Thomson-CSF (now Thales). A plan to have the frigates built in Taiwan was also scrapped shortly after the deal was signed, and the work reassigned to France.

Investigations reportedly began after Taiwanese authorities concluded from the inflated price that the deal constituted a serious case of international corruption. The atmosphere was already ripe for investigation, however, thanks to a murder.

Naval Captain Yin Ching-feng, who is believed to have been ready to blow the whistle on the corruption, was murdered in the course of the Elf Aquitaine affair. Taiwan’s military coroner initially ruled it a suicide, but the family hired its own report, which offered conclusive evidence of murder. The French firm Thomson-CSF’s (now Thales) Taiwan agent Andrew Wang has been charged in absentia with the crime, and subsequent reports by the Taiwanese government would conclude that the military had obstructed the murder investigation.

In 2005, Defense Aerospace reported that Taiwan has asked Switzerland to return $520 million (SFr 646.7 million) frozen in Swiss banks, on the grounds that this represents their damages. Switzerland has provided Taiwan and 2 other involved countries with a collection of bank files related to the Lafayette deal. The files include 46 bank accounts under the names of Andrew Wang, his 3 sons, and Wang’s company, all of whose accounts had been frozen by the Swiss Federal Court. Authorities in Liechtenstein had frozen a further $27 million.

A French investigation into the deal was consistently blocked within France, and dropped in 2008 for “lack of evidence.” High-level confessions have made that account somewhat laughable, and in May 2010, an international court of arbitration rules that the frigate contract’s Article 18 anti-corruption clause had been violated. Under the contract, that makes the vendors liable to repay all bribes, plus associated interest and legal fees.

That total is now over $800 million, and Wang’s seizable accounts have also grown in the interim. It is possible that Taiwan could receive over $1 billion as a result of repayments in this case.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: So, What Did SAF Do ?

Don't be stupid that there isn't going to be corruptions involving buying expensive toys at the expense of the people. This is how they put a stick to dig out the coins from the state's piggy bank.

Hope you don't really believe I am stupid bro. I know many other cases where DCNS was involved and have been following the Altantuya case very closely. There was also some murders involving a DCNS deal in Pakistan too.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

military-industrial-complex.jpg

Hope you don't really believe I am stupid bro. I know many other cases where DCNS was involved and have been following the Altantuya case very closely. There was also some murders involving a DCNS deal in Pakistan too.

哈!非也,非也。只是说说罢了。

Better watch out for SAF and ST for hanky-panky stuff behind the facade of lies like 'better protection', 'stronger defence', 'deterrence', etc.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u speak to any Malaysian, especially those in KL, their fingers all point to one person, not Najib, but his wife

I have been following Malaysia forums and indeed there were some poking Najib in that direction. One fella mentioned that Najib is only afraid of 2 women, his wife and the other, the ghost of the murdered Mongolian girl. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have burnt the body with petrol rather than blow it up. Hidup Najib!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very prominent Chinese bizman in M'sia acted as peacemaker. Father of deceased was given one million (currency unknown) and Russian citizenship to shut his mouth. Deceased linked to M'sian PM. Other guy was just a tua pek kong.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The evidence could be in her body. Blowing her up is the only way to destroy the evidence. Any other ways could have left evidence that could potentially cause an uproar in Malaysia. Your guess is as good as mine as what that evidence is.

They should have burnt the body with petrol rather than blow it up. Hidup Najib!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

哈!非也,非也。只是说说罢了。

Better watch out for SAF and ST for hanky-panky stuff behind the facade of lies like 'better protection', 'stronger defence', 'deterrence', etc.

Is this relevant to the topic?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very prominent Chinese bizman in M'sia acted as peacemaker. Father of deceased was given one million (currency unknown) and Russian citizenship to shut his mouth. Deceased linked to M'sian PM. Other guy was just a tua pek kong.

Proof and link? So why is he going public now?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The evidence could be in her body. Blowing her up is the only way to destroy the evidence. Any other ways could have left evidence that could potentially cause an uproar in Malaysia. Your guess is as good as mine as what that evidence is.

if it was burnt, only the teeth can give clues to the identity if records are available to match.
I doubt they could have traced it to her burnt body.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do they know it was her when she was blown to bits? The objective is not to hide that it was her in the 1st place.

if it was burnt, only the teeth can give clues to the identity if records are available to match.
I doubt they could have traced it to her burnt body.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, which goes back to the same question. Why was she "blown" up instead of other more "conventional" methods like fire etc. As I've said before, its to hide something that is on her body instead.

Her DNA which should be matched with her family.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, which goes back to the same question. Why was she "blown" up instead of other more "conventional" methods like fire etc. As I've said before, its to hide something that is on her body instead.

There had been speculation that she was pregnant with Najib's child.