• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! 200 SMRT bus drivers went on strike!

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, only Ah Tiong dare to protest, which they are used to in China.

They must have thought why Sinkies so obedience and no strikes in Singapore. They are not going to behave like Sinkies boh lumpah types.

Maybe this is why LKY want to provoke Sinkies to stand up calling Sinkies dafts and till now Sinkies lanlan dont know what to do with him (LKY).

不满马国司机薪水比他们高,SMRT近200中国籍巴士司机,今早大罢工,要求人人同工同酬,惊动镇暴部队到场。

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
U moronic opposition supporting retard. If the bus companies are forced to pay the same for PRCs as locals than SMRT will no longer have any incentive to hire PRC over locals. Use your brain before U talk nonsense.

Excellent rebuttal. I have added to your points.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no :eek:... Hock Lee bus riot reenacted!!

It's the fucking communists again!

images

images
old man turning on his death bed now :p

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U moronic opposition supporting retard. If the bus companies are forced to pay the same for PRCs as locals than SMRT will no longer have any incentive to hire PRC over locals. Use your brain before U talk nonsense.

So you are traitor. You want our Singaporeans to be unemployed and not paid singapore wages. Guards. take him up to shoot. Do not spare on the 25Cent bullets!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will lock all of them up under ISA and go back to his nap
not enough room at ISD facilities. Furthermore where to find sufficient number of replacement bus drivers to replace those on strike? See if old man dares to pull the same stunt he did with SIA a decade ago. I doubt it as the PRC drivers would rather quit and return to China. They can't save much in sinkieland anyway.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I want Singaporean bosses to make money. Therefore if can pay PRCs less than Malaysians, they should be allowed to do so. Don't give me that Temasek Chin Choi Lui bullshit.

So you are traitor. You want our Singaporeans to be unemployed and not paid singapore wages. Guards. take him up to shoot. Do not spare on the 25Cent bullets!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another fine example of PRC crooks creating troubles here. If not happy, they can resign. Nobody is forcing them to work here. If they think they can get better pay elsewhere, then go!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, I want Singaporean bosses to make money. Therefore if can pay PRCs less than Malaysians, they should be allowed to do so. Don't give me that Temasek Chin Choi Lui bullshit.

Wah, sweating how to get your pay for the month right? lol. Oh so you admit a problem with Temasick? I did not even raise it here. No fire no smoke. BTW, as a kind word of advice for management, the PRCs here share information widely. Ur masters screw this one up with Fu manchu tactics which I bet the SMRT drivers have preempted, you may get hit left right centre from the PRC community here till ur masters take the first plane out of here or you will need many myanmar people who will also repeat the same routine later. :biggrin: Have fun. If you think the oppos and anti PAPs are your enemies, ROFL.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guards. take him up to shoot. Do not spare on the 25Cent bullets!

Dear sir,

We have put out an RFP for the 25 cent bullet on G-Biz. Due to the recent blowjob and brompton bike incidents, the Auditor General insisted we have to follow the tendering process.

Shall we use honey and red ants on this treacherous criminal instead? Please advise.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am in agreement with Devil Within and cass888 here.

These PRCs bus drivers are not idiots and they came to SG knowing the terms and conditions. Its not a bunch of women being conned by a vice ring leader and sold into prostitution. Far from it.

For every case of a local company unfairly abusing/exploiting a foreign worker, I'm sure there are at least two cases of workers gaming the system and playing dirty. That is where TWCII comes in. This organization believes every case that goes to MOM is a case of employer unfairly exploiting the worker. 2/3 of the time there is much more to the story. The foreigners know how to game the rules and play the role of the victim, and local activists get fooled into believing otherwise.

Bigfuck summed it up well. It has started. Foreigners are here gaming our rules and playing the system to their advantage, with more balls than locals. They know they have sufficient numbers on their side and TWCII thinks they are the victims. There will be more much of this coming up.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once I agree. But for rioting they should get 12 rotan before leaving.

Another fine example of PRC crooks creating troubles here. If not happy, they can resign. Nobody is forcing them to work here. If they think they can get better pay elsewhere, then go!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see how that "Lim Sia Suay" and the MOM will react to this latest incident? Sinkie Land is doomed.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For once I agree. But for rioting they should get 12 rotan before leaving.

I doubt any of them will get punished. This PAP gov always bow to foreigners. If it were Singaporeans protesting, you can be sure 4 red trucks of anti-terrorist police force come marching down. In this case, they will keep it quiet so that they won't anger Big China up north.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How long can singapore employers/bosses depend on cheap labour so that the CEO and senior management can draw multi-million dollars salaries ?
Now the 200 SMRT drivers on strike,what can the fake NTUC chief Zorro Lim do and what will he say ? Ang Chia on standby.Hope they don't activate the Mobilisation Recall for NSmen to load their arms and standby in the 3-tonners to break up the strike.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear sir,

We have put out an RFP for the 25 cent bullet on G-Biz. Due to the recent blowjob and brompton bike incidents, the Auditor General insisted we have to follow the tendering process.

Shall we use honey and red ants on this treacherous criminal instead? Please advise.

Since we are going beastly, I was think Komodo Dragons, but I guess throwing the criminal to improve protein intake of JJ and KK is not a bad idea.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see how that "Lim Sia Suay" and the MOM will react to this latest incident? Sinkie Land is doomed.
Lim Sia Suay will ask the bus companies to reduce the salaries of malaysian and sinkie bus drivers to settle this unhappiness.