• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Breaking News) 許志安背Sammi偷食馬明女友

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190416/59494023

51歲許志安(安仔)和鄭秀文(Sammi)經歷分手、復合到結婚,走過考驗才許下婚姻的盟誓,3年前黃子華為Sammi演唱會擔任嘉賓,就以「香港最後一個童話」來形容他們的愛情故事。

今年是兩人結婚5周年紀念,不過,這個愛情「童話」,從今天起,或要幻滅了!
GVGT:

https://flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib1/1904/16/7pd4c0gcc/SD/7pd4c0gcc-mobile.mp4

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammi is airport. Who want a smooth landing ? A man Always looking a sheath for his sword. Breast fuck then shiok.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammi is airport. Who want a smooth landing ? A man Always looking a sheath for his sword. Breast fuck then shiok.

Sammi 47 liao. Look at the new vegetable:

_1_img_885_590.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammi jia lat. old liao got no breast wanna sag also cannot. Some more tia gong Kee siao liao. Maybe whole day like the movie go and wash toilet bowl.
She is rich etc. She don't need a man n she can be single for the rest of her life . And she still good looking. She can always find another.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business Insider Singapore
Andy Hui just admitted to cheating on Sammi Cheng, devastating supporters of ‘Hong Kong’s last fairytale’

Andy Hui at a press conference after reports of him cheating on his wife Sammi Cheng on April 16. YouTube screengrab
One of Chinese entertainment’s most endearing real-life love stories is in crisis.

Well-known Hong Kong singer and actor Andy Hui tearfully admitted on Tuesday (April 16) night that he had cheated on his wife, Cantopop superstar Sammi Cheng.

Hui’s affair came to light when video footage taken from inside a taxi was leaked online and splashed across major tabloids on Tuesday.

In the video, Hui can be seen holding hands and placing his hand on the thigh of a woman, who was identified by Apple Daily Hong Kong as TVB actress Jacqueline Wong.

Wong, a former Miss Hong Kong first runner-up, also cozies up to Hui and kisses him several times in the video. The 30-year-old is believed to be in a relationship with fellow actor Kenneth Ma.

Another man was initially in the same cab as Hui and Wong, but left after Hui assured him that they would be heading to two different destinations. After the man left, both Hui and Wong told the driver to head to just one location.

Press conference

Addressing reporters at a press conference on Tuesday, 51-year-old Hui said he had done something that was “unforgivable”.

“I’ve come here today to take responsibility,” he said.

He also said that he had had a lot to drink on the night the video was taken, but said that being intoxicated was “absolutely not an excuse” for what happened.

“I regret it very much, and find it very hard to face myself and accept myself,” he added in between sobs.

Hui then announced that his career in entertainment would immediately be put on hiatus.

Sammi Cheng The Straits Times
“My biggest mistake was losing myself,” Hui said, before again saying sorry to his loved ones and Cheng, his wife of almost five years.

“I hope everyone can give me time to find myself again,” he said, before ending the press conference with yet another apology.

Cheng, 46, and Hui are one of the Chinese entertainment industry’s most watched couples.

The couple were linked romantically from as early as 1991, before they went public in 2001. They then broke up in 2004. As two of Cantopop’s biggest stars, many fans were left heartbroken by the split.

Later, in 2011, Hui announced that he and Cheng were officially dating again, much to fans’ delight. Famous comedian and friend Dayo Wong once described the couple as “Hong Kong’s last fairy tale”.

By late 2013, they were reportedly married in a private ceremony on Indonesia’s Bali island.

TAGS
Affairs Andy Bridgewater Asian Entertainment Cantopop Chinese entertainment Hong Kong Mandopop Sammi Cheng Scandals

POPULAR ARTICLES

PHOTOS: The world’s best airport just unveiled a $1.3 billion glass dome mall with a stunning forest waterfall – here’s what it’s re...
Andy Hui just admitted to cheating on Sammi Cheng, devastating supporters of ‘Hong Kong’s last fairytale’
A 25-year-old YouTuber quit her job and now makes 6 figures recording herself eating, and it’s a trend more and more influencers are cashing in...
VIDEO: The world’s largest indoor waterfall at Jewel Changi Aiport is even more stunning at night
A town in Italy is selling abandoned homes for $1. Here’s what the properties look like.

* Copyright © 2017 Business Insider Inc. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Advertise with us
SPH Digital | Business Insider
International Editions: US INT DE AUS IN MY SG PL SE NL FR IT JP España South Africa

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth should break off with her and sammi should kick andy out.perhaps Kenneth and sammi can get together