• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [BREAKING] Najib Under House Arrest

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can take sampan to safe haven Sinkieland where his buddy is waiting to embrace him and his money.

He needs a good GPS or a good navigator who ran read topo maps in the dark, using a torch ( psst!, don't use any of the SAF OCS cadets); remember what wrong cunt sing said " we have a very long coastline".

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u think the buaya is thai vegetarian? see jib will siam?

I mean our straits croc see a dinocroc sure siam

latest

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib is as good as living in a house prison. With all the money he has, he cannot be free as he wishes.

That the irony of life.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simply love the last part

“we don’t want to be saddled with the problem of extradition from another country”

wahahahahahahaha already guilty before prosecution and judged

Dr. Mahathir you’re the man!!!!!

He threw Anwar in jail when challenged and was able to hang on to power till he chose to retire.. He defied IMF and the rating agencies during the Asia financial crisis and thus saved Mudland from the massive social upheavals and won applause for his unconventional economic management.
Now, in his twilight years, he is trying to save the country from ultra corrupt politicians. Of course, he has the guts to lock him and her up. The country is with Dr. M!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've advised Najib to deal with the Mahathir problem early or even to run away on election night. But that silly m&d had cold feet and stayed till now. Now, even if he wants to run, it's too late. The fat fuck keling has been bribed with enough food to block the car.

20180512_SUBANG_AIRPORT_MOB_02.JPG

Only nobodies listen to you. Wake up from your dreams.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply love the last part

“we don’t want to be saddled with the problem of extradition from another country”
wahahahahahahaha already guilty before prosecution and judged
Dr. Mahathir you’re the man!!!!!

kai-poh, you're on the spot, if there's someone who can, it'll be old horse.
in such times, a country needs a leader like him...determined and decisive to get things done.
there're 2 more assholes out there... the stepson and the fatty low.....get them back by any means

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only Commonwealth leader who has the balls to initiate a boycott of British products and businesses....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kai-poh, you're on the spot, if there's someone who can, it'll be old horse.
in such times, a country needs a leader like him...determined and decisive to get things done.
there're 2 more assholes out there... the stepson and the fatty low.....get them back by any means

But then he also showing some signs of betrayal to the people who just voted for him

Dr M: Pakatan willing to accept BN leaders, but on a case-by-case basis
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ccept-bn-leaders-but-on-a-case-by-case-basis/

WTF now PH become BN version 2.0

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then he also showing some signs of betrayal to the people who just voted for him

Dr M: Pakatan willing to accept BN leaders, but on a case-by-case basis
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ccept-bn-leaders-but-on-a-case-by-case-basis/
WTF now PH become BN version 2.0

this old horse read 'Sun Tze Art of War' 7 seven times..."kill the grass n eliminate the roots"
I think he wants to break up BN (+ MCA, MIC) once and for all !!!

the revolt in UMMO has already started... more will follow

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
this old horse read 'Sun Tze Art of War' 7 seven times..."kill the grass n eliminate the roots"
I think he wants to break up BN (+ MCA, MIC) once and for all !!!

the revolt in UMMO has already started... more will follow

Aiyo now even PH also infighting already

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything will go back to the square one, I reckon, ie PH will become BN2 and eventually everything will be along the racial line again and corruption continues...
people in Malaysia are too naive to belive that Dr M will really shake up the system in Malaysia..he is now treated as God like LKY amongst all races...eventually it will go back to the old way that si money politics..