• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking: Liew Mun Leong ‘retires’

LPPL SG

Liew Mun Leong retires from CAG, other public service and business roles after court's decision on Parti Liyani case
10 Sep 2020 07:47PM(Updated: 10 Sep 2020 07:49PM)

Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Changi Airport Group chairman Liew Mun Leong announced on Thursday (Sep 10) that he is retiring from his public service and business roles.
This comes after a recent decision by the High Court to acquit his former maid Parti Liyani of charges of stealing from his family.

Advertisement

"After much deliberation, I have decided to bring forward my retirement from the various public service and business roles with Changi Airport Group, Surbana Jurong, Temasek Foundation, and Temasek International with immediate effect," Mr Liew said in a statement to the media.
"Those who know me, will know I am passionate about the roles and missions of these organisations. I do not wish my current situation to be a distraction to their respective boards, management and staff, amidst their many critical priorities."
He added that throughout the investigations and trial, he and his family members had cooperated fully with the police.
"The High Court has made its decision. I have faith in our legal system and respect the decision of the High Court," Mr Liew said.

Advertisement

I understand that both the Attorney’s General Chambers (AGC) and the police are now conducting reviews of the matter. Should it be required, my family and I will continue to provide full cooperation to both AGC and the police."
Mr Liew and his family had accused Ms Parti of theft in 2016.
She was acquitted by the High Court last week of all charges.
Source: CNA/ga(gs)

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the word "sorry" is difficult to cough out... typical PAP culture..:geek:
Ironically Temasek apparently wished Parti well while at the same time paying tribute to LML, whereas LML shamelessly tried to justify making the police report against Parti basing this on his so call genuine belief and doing his so called civic duty.

Typical PAP style shenanigans. Own self check own self, then when shit hits the fan all scrambling to take cover.

Approbate and reprobate at its worst by LML.

As for Temasek if they really meant well for Parti, they should have donated some funds to make reparations to her for this shocking miscarriage of justice.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He thinks retire can get away is it? He made it sound like he was v generous and willing to cooperate with the authorities.

Who the fuck does he think he is? If they want him to cooperate, he will lan lan have to comply right? Does he even have a choice?

What do you have against this person that causes you to be so full of venom and hatred?

LPPL SG

Those who know me, will know I’m passionate about the roles and missions in exploiting and squeezing people who work around me, I’m determined to suck their last blood and treat them like slaves to benefit myself and my masters. I’ve been doing this all my life and achieved tremendous success with great support from my masters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Relax Sam,no venom at all,we are only talking about the truth ,nothing but the truth.Hope u can handle the truth. Hope u have a nice weekend.

I don't see a quest for truth. All I see is jealousy because LML is more successful than the losers who are making the nasty comments.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically Temasek apparently wished Parti well while at the same time paying tribute to LML, whereas LML shamelessly tried to justify making the police report against Parti basing this on his so call genuine belief and doing his so called civic duty.

Typical PAP style shenanigans. Own self check own self, then when shit hits the fan all scrambling to take cover.

Approbate and reprobate at its worst by LML.

As for Temasek if they really meant well for Parti, they should have donated some funds to make reparations to her for this shocking miscarriage of justice.
can miss Parti sue LML n those bastards for damages?... :geek:

TeeGongKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This CB kia already earn enough. KNN all along waste sinkie money feed this kind of CB kia and make this CB kia multimillionaire.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think LML is successful as a human being.He may gain all the earthly material possessions (bonuses,awards, titles, appointments etc ) but he has lost his soul.
He may be financially successful, with a big house, drives a 7 series BMW, etc., but this matter and his treatment of the maid clearly reflects how below average he is as a compassionate, fair and honest individual.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, he should treat his maid better. :wink:
An individual like him, should be hung on a street corner, with no water and no food.
I believe that engaging maids to do their household work, may have made them arrogant.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may be financially successful, with a big house, drives a 7 series BMW, etc., but this matter and his treatment of the maid clearly reflects how below average he is as a compassionate, fair and honest individual.
driving a 7 series bmw is very average in sillycon valley. it’s not considered elite status. in sg, it should be just above average as tycoons either have porsche or ferraris in their garages.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
can miss Parti sue LML n those bastards for damages?... :geek:
In principle yes, in practice she needs further backing. The fact that the NGO was raising funds for her indicates she is unlikely to do anything further for the time being. Just wants to return home to Indo and get back her life.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In principle yes, in practice she needs further backing. The fact that the NGO was raising funds for her indicates she is unlikely to do anything further for the time being. Just wants to return home to Indo and get back her life.
There has been enough anxiety and lack of employment income.
I believe that is is best for her to move on, and uae the money raised for her, prudently, or start the business which she had planned.