• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang sue Singapore Government

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AGC doesn't interprete the law ...it is the judge. So, how can AGC rule in favour of government?

Apologies. Error on my part. You are right. AGC and lawyers for the Lees' will interprete and present to HC judge. Latter decides. If a party not happy can go Ct of Appeal for 3 HC judges to decide.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are they fighting for the rights for the interviews and oral transcripts of the late Mr lee kuan yew?

are they afraid the deep dark skeletons that might threaten the survival of the Lee clan?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So, if the govt loses this lawsuit, are the taxpayers left with a large bill to pay their damages? What about their attorney fees and the what about the costs incurred by the AG to fight this lawsuit? All this causes the people of singapore money. These 2 children of Old Fart are so filthy rich, their father and mother already stole so much money and made money illegally. If anyone has benefitted the most from the Lee despotism, its these 2 assholes. Liek that also not happy?

Ask the 69.9% lah wtf

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are they fighting for the rights for the interviews and oral transcripts of the late Mr lee kuan yew?

are they afraid the deep dark skeletons that might threaten the survival of the Lee clan?
maybe for the money that can be earned from the rights

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such confrontations are no good to the country. I hope the AG and the Lee siblings can come to an amicable settlement together. A substantial royalty fees should be a fitting compensation for these precious religious texts.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand....Why have to take all the trouble ?

Just give a call to Loong and settle it there and then.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should have done this while LKY was on his deathbed. This kind of timing lacks excitement. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't understand why need to involve the AG and judges in this whole thing. Just wasting taxpayer money to prepare a decision for these 2 Lee sibling fucks. They should just go to their older brother and tell him what they want. He picks up the phone, calls the judge and gets a ruling done. End of story.