• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: ISIS sent death threat to Amos Yee

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my name is Mohammad Hussein and I am affiliated to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as ISIS. Please do not call us Daesh, that is a name for pussies like you.

We noted how Amos Yee, a teen from Singapore, insulted our almighty God Allah. We are very displeased about this. As the representative of my group, I would like to warn you against committing such future acts or saying words anywhere remotely close to what you did.

Even though it is out of character, we will give you a chance. You can either apologies to all the Muslim brothers and sisters whose religious feelings you have wounded. Otherwise, you will feel our wrath.

Yes, don't be fooled. This is a death threat. We know where your parents live. We know what they do. We will not relent in our pursuit of you. You are not safe anywhere, even in police custody or in jail. We will find you. We will burn your hair. We will gouge out your eyes with pitchforks. We will cut off your tongue. We won't cut your jugular because that is too quick a death for you. You deserve a slow and painful death.

We will rip your abdomen open and fill it with ants and maggots. We will watch as these creatures which are infinitely better than you eat your heart out. We will then mutilate your body and slice off your penis and testicles, feeding to the dogs. Lastly, we will burn your body so that it will be condemned forever to hell.

Amos, this is your last and final warning. Do not think that we are joking. We will hunt you down till the ends of the earth. When you offend the holy followers of Allah, even the FBI and CIA will not be able to save you.

Al fateha, Amos.

Allahu Akbar!
https://www.reddit.com/r/anonimity/comments/3xb015/a_warning_to_amos_yee/

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, the religion of "peace" threaten to kill in the name of religion of "peace"? Sounds to me more like a religion of murder and violence.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall that Salman Rushdie, the British Indian novelist and essayist, who wrote "The Satanic Verses" was also threatened with death in 1989; to my knowledge , he is still alive and kicking despite the death threats from the Muslims.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo dong kah dong chew ah dua sia si boh

Quran-poop-01.jpg