• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: House Has Just Introduced Articles of Impeachment Against Donald Trump. OMG!

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is best show on earth, TRUMPTARDS like @SOS @tobelightlight @laksaboy @eatshitndie @glockman all very angry, cannot accept TRUMP is gone. Must watch with popcorn. Very nice.

tenor.gif

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nancy Pelosi really wants to sink Trump, and to ensure he'll never be a threat and/or a massive pain again.

I used to love Trump but I gotta admit he went cuckoo, and now I cant say anything good about him no more. Sad. And the other thing is, he stopped attacking the PRCs, so what is the point of this nutcase? If he's not saying this, he's wrecking our fond memories of him. Boo hoo.

fuck-china-ill.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I used to love Trump but I gotta admit he went cuckoo, and now I cant say anything good about him no more. Sad. And the other thing is, he stopped attacking the PRCs, so what is the point of this nutcase? If he's not saying this, he's wrecking our fond memories of him. Boo hoo.

View attachment 101170
I feel the same way. He has totally lost his shit. Giuliani too. All went from hero to zero in a few months.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 101170
Rumour has it Trump going to release a bombshell on China on his way out. Kill two birds with one stone. Distract his Capitol insurrection Impeachment mess and also cause incoming Biden's administrations more headaches.
Seems like Pompeo is going to release a report claiming Covid came from the Wuhan lab and also blaming WHO for trying to protect China. Might even blame the democrats for helping to fund the Wuhan lab who knows?
Looks like the UK are aware of this Trump rouse. Uk intel seems to suggest what Trump is saying, actually this was already floated before, is not true. UK going to affirm that Covid came from animal species, think pangolins and then transferred to humans, probably from that wet market.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its been very quiet. No real response from Donald J Trump. Might have something to do with the fact he is banned from most forms of communication :tongue::tongue::tongue: