• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!!! Haidilao buys Princess Gollum's GCB!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may Yama Shita treasure buried there
may be a few trunks filled with ww2 jap banana notes.
61A6DC89-9E7E-4A45-A987-2F892CE413F5.jpeg

CA40B25D-4B1D-4B73-B798-6C447B34E1E2.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm surprised they actually let such news make it to the press. I the fallout meant they are no longer protected by editors. This is the tip of the iceberg. I heard from my friend who holds a high position in the property industry that old man owns a lot of properties in SG. Patches and patches of land/ homes across Singapore. If you find a big plot of land with pre-independence era building for rent, high chance belongs to them.
If you know the whole picture, you will be shocked. The FamiLee are one of the biggest property players in the country. They owned entire rows of terrace houses and many luxury condos and bungalows. The HPL scandal was just a small fraction of how they get rich. Also many landed properties. All their holdings are either landed or luxury high end condos. Why you think they quickly passed the law abolishing estate duties when gecko was on her death bed. Most of the properties are held thru Gecko and her related companies. Old Fart did not touch it to make appear he was clean. But this article is trying to disparage Wei Ling.

It makes it appear like she is very rich and sold the bungalow for a fortune. The bungalow was likely bought by the mother many years ago. Wei Ling does not live in it as she lives in 38 Oxley. Its also interesting the Yang's son is one of the directors. I suspected for a long time, and am getting the feeling that Pinky and his family was generally frozen out of the will and estate of Gecko. Why wasn't the Jinx or one of the sons of Pinky on the board of directors of the holding company? That would explain why Pinky extorted money from Yang to buy out his share of Oxley. Since he was not a major beneficiary in her estate,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for dining at Haidilao to make this a reality. :biggrin:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised they actually let such news make it to the press. I the fallout meant they are no longer protected by editors. This is the tip of the iceberg. I heard from my friend who holds a high position in the property industry that old man owns a lot of properties in SG. Patches and patches of land/ homes across Singapore. If you find a big plot of land with pre-independence era building for rent, high chance belongs to them.
Does anyone know,

1. Whhat year, when did she first buy this bungalow, at what Price ?

2. How was her purchase financed ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Does anyone know,

1. Whhat year, when did she first buy this bungalow, at what Price ?

2. How was her purchase financed ?
Her purchase was financed by your father's money. All the HDB contracts in those days default to her company