• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!!! Haidilao buys Princess Gollum's GCB!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haidilao co-founder buys Lee Wei Ling's Good Class Bungalow at Cluny Hill for S$50 million​

Cluny Hill.
Fiona Tan |
clock.png
September 17, 2022, 05:28 PM
lee-wei-ling-gcb.jpg

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg

Shi Yonghong, the co-founder of the popular hotpot chain Haidilao International, bought a Good Class Bungalow (GCB) at Cluny Hill belonging to Lee Wei Ling, who is the late Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's daughter, for a cool S$50 million.

Transferred ownership on Sep. 6​

The Straits Times (ST) reported that the GCB was previously owned by Kwa Geok Choo Pte Ltd.
The company has been renamed Cluny Lodge Pte Ltd, where Lee is the sole shareholder. Her nephew Li Huanwu, who is Lee Hsien Yang's second son, is one of the directors.
Based on the legal transfer documents that ST obtained, the ownership of the GCB changed hands from Lee to Shi on Sep. 6.
Besides being the co-founder of Haidilao International, Shi is the chair of Yihai International Holding, which produces hotpot seasonings and sauces.
His family has a net worth of US$4.1 billion (S$5.7 billion) and is ranked 87th on Forbes' China's Richest 2021 list.
Their new purchase is within walking distance of the family's two other bungalows. One in Gallop Road, and the other is the Winged House next door.
Those two properties sit on around 35,000 sq ft of freehold land.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is definitely rewarding to be a Prime Minister daughter even if you look like a man. Knn

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised they actually let such news make it to the press. I the fallout meant they are no longer protected by editors. This is the tip of the iceberg. I heard from my friend who holds a high position in the property industry that old man owns a lot of properties in SG. Patches and patches of land/ homes across Singapore. If you find a big plot of land with pre-independence era building for rent, high chance belongs to them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised they actually let such news make it to the press. I the fallout meant they are no longer protected by editors. This is the tip of the iceberg. I heard from my friend who holds a high position in the property industry that old man owns a lot of properties in SG. Patches and patches of land/ homes across Singapore. If you find a big plot of land with pre-independence era building for rent, high chance belongs to them.
More than the sultan of johore?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No corruption in deed. :cautious:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GCB is an inheritance from her parent's...
50m in the pocket just like that! You may have all the money in the world but u don't have the life to spend it..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GCB is an inheritance from her parent's...
50m in the pocket just like that! You may have all the money in the world but u don't have the life to spend it..

She can book some shitskn gigolos over for tok panjang on her bed.

Main course is Gollum's precious abalone.