• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!! Ginfreely is Covid+. Batu Caves close for 69 days!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin tio covid we need to think for her :eek: :roflmao:
I don't think she got friends to settle food for her.
She either have to break the law or call grab food.
Unless some volunteers from sbf. :biggrin:

Can we get our resident Grab talent @syed putra to deliver her some fruits and greens like bananas or cucumbers to tide over?
I can give her a treat in desperate times like this considering we go way back. :inlove:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she saw this thread she have no choice to lock herself at home.
Else she sort sort dei one will just go out and thinking nobody knows
She make so many enemies with her neighbours ex and present for so many donkey years. I am sure they also come to SBF and view all the posts and will know she tio Covid Toto and now waiting to sabo her.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summoning @syed putra please come over and collect this, they ran out of cucumbers. I hope she's ok with some recycled roses.

1663324743537.png

I want to send her a special bouquet tomorrow, will pick a few of these.

1663324661277.png

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin is at double high risk of severe illness.
Severe sleep apnea is a factor of severe illness for covid19

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...severity-linked-covid-19-outcomes-2021-11-10/

Increased risk of severe COVID-19​

A 2021 study looked at participants with COVID-19, and 8.5% had OSA. Of those with sleep apnea, 20.9% were hospitalized — a higher hospitalization rate than that of the general population.

Even when researchers controlled for health risk factors associated with OSA, sleep apnea remained an independent risk factor for hospitalization. People with OSA were at a higher risk of being hospitalized for COVID-19 regardless of their age, sex, BMI, or pre-existing conditions.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Increased risk of severe COVID-19​

A 2021 study looked at participants with COVID-19, and 8.5% had OSA. Of those with sleep apnea, 20.9% were hospitalized — a higher hospitalization rate than that of the general population.

Even when researchers controlled for health risk factors associated with OSA, sleep apnea remained an independent risk factor for hospitalization. People with OSA were at a higher risk of being hospitalized for COVID-19 regardless of their age, sex, BMI, or pre-existing conditions.
Screenshot_20220916-184326_Chrome.jpg

完了 完了 :sick: :confused: