• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!! Gan Siok Bin beaten up by 打母狗棒法 in Chinatown!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1663424380159.png

Gan Siok Bin's dog cheebye can handle?

1663424438171.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

外来流氓 = Tiongs.

Once upon a time, Chinatown was the enclave of Sinkie Cantonese people. It had Kowloon vibes.

Today, besides excessive gentrification, it is now infested with Tiongs. See their restaurants, their remittance agencies, their massage spas. :rolleyes:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man arrested after kicking and hitting elderly woman with trash picker on Chinatown's Garden Bridge​

A 37-year-old man was arrested for affray after kicking and hitting a 73-year-old woman with a trash picker on the Garden Bridge in Chinatown. photo_librarySee 33 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left

Posted on 20 September 2022 | 4,968 views | 16 comments
Submitted by Stomper Randy, Sarah

Was it because he did not enjoy her singing and dancing?

A 37-year-old man was arrested for affray after kicking and hitting a 73-year-old woman with a trash picker on the Garden Bridge in Chinatown on Saturday (Sept 17).

The woman is assisting with police investigations.

She told Shin Min Daily News that she usually sang and danced on the bridge on weekends.

"That day, the man walked up to me for no reason, called me a prostitute and threatened to hit me," she said.

In a video posted online, the woman is seen holding the trash picker at first while the man was speaking on the phone. He then approached the woman and shouted at her in Mandarin.

"So I grabbed the trash picker used by the cleaners from the side to defend myself," said the woman. "I didn't expect him to snatch it away from me."

He also kicked her as he took the trash picker and hit her body with it.

The man hit her again on the leg after she tried to get the trash picker back from him.

file7msyhe8msf54bizbfl2.jpg

In response to a Stomp query, police said they were alerted to a fight at the Garden Bridge near 1 Park Road at 6.30pm.

Investigations are ongoing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she were an Indian woman no one would mess with her. She would be beating others, others would not beat her.