• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Baby collapsed outside due to HAZE-induced asthma attack!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: State of Emergency ...

It is here. What I have already forewarned all of you. PAP cannot handle what has arrived. It is the end of PAP. Lee Kuan Yew is finished and he gets to see it b4 going to meet his Maker.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10 more points to hazardous level

coupled with epidemic dengue cases...

heard hand foot mouth outbreak yet again...

PAP hands ARE full !

Overpaid and overhyped PAP politicians are only besotted with fixing the opposition.

Solve, or at least alleviate real problems? Utterly impotent and clueless. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is here. What I have already forewarned all of you. PAP cannot handle what has arrived. It is the end of PAP. Lee Kuan Yew is finished and he gets to see it b4 going to meet his Maker.

Well... at least he has planted a tree (with plenty of assistance). :biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: help help cheebye my eyes, nose, throat feeling sharp pains

Expect more ppl to cough in buses and trains:biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more probable, the 10 more points were deliberately withheld in the hope to gain a few more hours hoping for the haze to subside.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now all my foreign acquaintances have a lot of excuse to leave Singapore. All investment banks are getting ready.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now all my foreign acquaintances have a lot of excuse to leave Singapore. All investment banks are getting ready.

No the FT investors are waiting for you Sinkie to choke and die so that they can buy over you CHEAPLY! LOLOLOL

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: help help cheebye my eyes, nose, throat feeling sharp pains

pic16.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better yet, plant a tree in the middle of those Sumatra hotspots. No assistance, and no facial mask. :cool:

Go on, impress me.

No need to be so drastic. All he needs to do is to fly to Indon now and bang table, or at least go the Indon embassy here, bang table and tell the ambassador to fuck back and solve the problem or never come back here ever again. All we are seeing now is kpkb from their air conditioned office.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to be so drastic. All he needs to do is to fly to Indon now and bang table, or at least go the Indon embassy here, bang table and tell the ambassador to fuck back and solve the problem or never come back here ever again. All we are seeing now is kpkb from their air conditioned office.
Last time Indons bang table on the indon criminals hiding in sinkieland, and LKY boh hew. You think this time they will return favor?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PSI hit 290 at 9pm

Song ah! Go higher machiam property prices!
More hatred directed to pap.
Hope some drop dead directly or indirectly because of killer haze.
Coupled with dengue, pap fail!